ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Studio Gigante developing new WWE game

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2004, 10:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Studio Gigante developing new WWE game

Source: Gamespot

Studio Gigante developing new WWE game

The WWE's Dr. Tom Prichard reveals motion capture work for the unnamed title is under way.

It looks like WWE fans will be taken to the gaming mat sooner than they thought. In his latest column on the official WWE site, talent coordinator and trainer Dr. Tom Prichard revealed that Chicago-based Studio Gigante is developing the newest addition to the WWE game catalog.

According to his column, on February 15, Prichard "headed to Los Angeles to work on some motion capture for the latest yet-to-be-named WWE video game." Once in LA, Prichard supervised the mo-cap session, "which basically means I would suggest or request various things throughout the day," he said.

Besides thanking "Studio Gigante’s Mike Vinikour and Richard Ho," Prichard also gave an approximate release date for the as yet unnamed game. "It looks like THQ will be coming out with the new game by early next year," he said.

THQ and Studio Gigante could not be reached for comment as of press time. However, according to its Web site, Studio Gigante is "ramping up" its development crew, with open positions for a 3D character artist, 3D face sculptor, and 3D motion animator.

Given that Yuke's is doing the next SmackDown! title for the PS2, it is likely the unnamed WWE game will be either for the Xbox or GameCube. To date, Studio Gigante's sole title is the Xbox-exclusive fighting title Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus.

Well aparently Studio gigante will be the character development team for the Lastest WWE video game. This sounds like Wrestlemania XX people.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2004, 05:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Thats pretty cool but its not gonna be on PS2..
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2004, 05:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Remember that PS2 has their sole game series wich is Smackdown so THQ gives Nintendo and Microsoft a fair share of the market.
Old 26 Feb 2004, 06:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

if it's not WM XX, Then I Really Don't Know What it'll be.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2004, 06:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha
if it's not WM XX, Then I Really Don't Know What it'll be.
Well now if PS2 has the Smackdown series, and the game isn't WM XX then it can only be RAW 3.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2004, 06:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

That'd Be Good, Maybe, Just MAYBE there's a chance they Can Improve on the raw series.

Old 26 Feb 2004, 06:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
That'd Be Good, Maybe, Just MAYBE there's a chance they Can Improve on the raw series.
Personally I'm pulling for WM XX. One reason being because I own a GameCube, but the other reason being that I have yet to see a decent follow-up to Nintendo's WWF No Mercy game.
Old 26 Feb 2004, 06:40 PM   #8 (permalink)

i wish They'd Bring Aki on board. That'd Rule.

Old 26 Feb 2004, 06:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
i wish They'd Bring Aki on board. That'd Rule.
I dunno, after playing WM XIX I think that THQ has the graplling system down to a science. It's just the story mode and the CAW feature that need some help imo.
Old 26 Feb 2004, 09:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

It has to be WMXX guys. Remember the event is near by so what better opportunity to market the idea.
Old 26 Feb 2004, 10:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i really hope its WMXX. because wmxix is great. the storymode needs improvement though. and the CAW section could use a little tweaking. also, i wish we could have tables/ladders in regular matches. and be able to bring weapons on the cage and stuff.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 06:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't really care...Basically because of the fact I don't own a gamecube or an X-Box...But....It will be interesting to see how this plays out anyways..
Old 29 Feb 2004, 03:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Does THQ not make ALL WWE games? Even the crappy one I just wasted £2.50 downloading to my phone...on a plus not I also downloaded the greatset game ever --- Chuckie Egg --- with the greatest soundtrack ever --- The Birdy Song (well, a ten second loop of it)...wow, I have a really sad life.
Old 29 Feb 2004, 11:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiLLIN'
Does THQ not make ALL WWE games? Even the crappy one I just wasted £2.50 downloading to my phone...on a plus not I also downloaded the greatset game ever --- Chuckie Egg --- with the greatest soundtrack ever --- The Birdy Song (well, a ten second loop of it)...wow, I have a really sad life.
What in the bluest of bloody hell are you talking about?
Old 29 Feb 2004, 11:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Hehe...I'm just rambling. Its fun. Try it.