ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

My Bionicles Collection OWNS yours!!!!!111

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Feb 2004, 06:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default My Bionicles Collection OWNS yours!!!!!111

Welp, today was payday, so I decided to buy the last 2 Bionicles of the Toa Metru series.

My collection now stands at:

All 6 Toas
All 6 Toa Nuvas
All 6 Rahkshis
All 6 Toa Metrus
2 Bohrok/Bohrok-Kal

I still have yet to get Makuta, Takanuva, Jaller/Gukko, or Takua/Pewku. I'll get em one day though
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2004, 06:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^hah, untill you do, I still have the superior collection. But I haven't even got any of the new Toas yet

5 toa nuvas
5 rahkshis
^I need to hurry up and grab the last 2 of those before I can't find them anymore. I only need the black Toa and the Brown Rahkshi. I just got one of each for Valentines Day though.
4 Bohrak
2 Bohrak-kai
3 Matoran <Now I can't find these midgets anymore either:
Makuta
Takanuva

But you have all the orignal Toas which were gone before I even started collecting. I may never end up getting them. Treasure your leverage Stick

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2004, 06:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
^hah, untill you do, I still have the superior collection. But I haven't even got any of the new Toas yet

5 toa nuvas
5 rahkshis
^I need to hurry up and grab the last 2 of those before I can't find them anymore. I only need the black Toa and the Brown Rahkshi. I just got one of each for Valentines Day though.
4 Bohrak
2 Bohrak-kai
3 Matoran <Now I can't find these midgets anymore either:
Makuta
Takanuva

But you have all the orignal Toas which were gone before I even started collecting. I may never end up getting them. Treasure your leverage Stick

I only got the original Toas after I realized they were discontinued I was able to find a couple on clearance shelves, and the others I got off of Ebay (you should check there. I can't believe I'm helping you). The ONLY advantage you have on mine is the BIG ones Those little Matorans are pussies. I don't want their midget asses. And all the Bohroks Bohrok-Kals are wayyyy too similar for my liking, so I'm not even gonna worry about them. My collection is better than yours, just admit to it
Old 19 Feb 2004, 07:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Your Toa's and Rahkshis are powerless without leaders. They are confused and unguided. Plus, you have way too many good guys. Good guy wimps. HA!

And my midgets may be small, but don't underestimate them.

I agree about the Bohraks though. I don't know why they made them so damn similar. It really pisses me off. It's like having to buy 2 of the same thing.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 Feb 2004, 08:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Your Toa's and Rahkshis are powerless without leaders. They are confused and unguided. Plus, you have way too many good guys. Good guy wimps. HA!

And my midgets may be small, but don't underestimate them.

I agree about the Bohraks though. I don't know why they made them so damn similar. It really pisses me off. It's like having to buy 2 of the same thing.
Well, you do have a point about the leaders My guys are doin fine though

I only have so many good guys cuz they haven't made any bad guys cept the Rahkshis

Midgets suck. I don't want their undersized asses anyways

Actually, it's like having 12 of the same thing All the Bohraks look like each other, all the Bohrak-Kals look like each other, and the Bohraks look like the Bohrak-Kals
Old 19 Feb 2004, 08:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Whoopie-fuckin'-doo...

Hey, I'm impressed.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 10:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Well, you do have a point about the leaders My guys are doin fine though

I only have so many good guys cuz they haven't made any bad guys cept the Rahkshis

Midgets suck. I don't want their undersized asses anyways

Actually, it's like having 12 of the same thing All the Bohraks look like each other, all the Bohrak-Kals look like each other, and the Bohraks look like the Bohrak-Kals
Do you know if they're making any more bad guys? I don't remember seeing any. Prolly some more Bohraks with a different paint job

Hey, do the new toa's shoot their little disk thingies?

And midgets are funny

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Feb 2004, 12:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
sleek & shiny

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Do youn people actually play with these...teched-up Lego men?
Old 20 Feb 2004, 12:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles
i doubt they play with them. i think they just collect them, put them on display or something...

...i hope at leats
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2004, 12:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
sleek & shiny

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I hope so too....I hope so too...

Jolly - where did you get those South Park wrestlers from?
Old 20 Feb 2004, 02:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles
Of Course we do. Me and Stick usually get together on Thurs and after SD we have bionicles wars. Sometimes things get out of hand and we have fistfights, but we usually put it aside and have a good time playing bionicles and drinking lemonade. It's the simple things in life

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Feb 2004, 06:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Do you know if they're making any more bad guys? I don't remember seeing any. Prolly some more Bohraks with a different paint job

Hey, do the new toa's shoot their little disk thingies?

And midgets are funny
I'm not sure if they're makin any more bad guys, though I hope they do. It's hard to make a good battle scene when the good guys outnumber the bad guys by so much

Only one of the new Toa Metrus has a disc shooter, and that's the red one. It does shoot, or you can attach it to his back as like wings or somethin. The other Toa Metrus have weapons that can either attach to their back, or one in each hand as a sword type object.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Of Course we do. Me and Stick usually get together on Thurs and after SD we have bionicles wars. Sometimes things get out of hand and we have fistfights, but we usually put it aside and have a good time playing bionicles and drinking lemonade. It's the simple things in life
Yeah, then depending on who's house we're at, we'll have either cake and ice cream, or cookies and milk after we're done playin
Old 23 Feb 2004, 11:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Must get more bad guys!

I just picked up the last Rahnkshi, so I got em all now. And I got my first Toa Metro. The black one. He's pretty cool. They are currently fighting on top of the tv.

Oh, and I just got a lego catolog lol. I thought it might have some new stuff in it, but it doesn't. Shit loads of star wars legos though.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 23 Feb 2004, 12:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Must get more bad guys!

I just picked up the last Rahnkshi, so I got em all now. And I got my first Toa Metro. The black one. He's pretty cool. They are currently fighting on top of the tv.

Oh, and I just got a lego catolog lol. I thought it might have some new stuff in it, but it doesn't. Shit loads of star wars legos though.
I have all of mine fighting on my entertainment center. I actually just got some pictures of all the fight scenes. I think I took like 7 or 8 pictures (one is of my Star Wars Millenium Falcon Puzz 3D I have hanging from the ceiling). Once the rest of the film gets used, I'll scan em and post em so you can see how badass the battle is

I also got the Lego catalog (cuz I ordered one Bionicle from their site). All it had was the Toa Metrus and lots of Star Wars stuff like you said.