ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

What are some good Gamecube games?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Feb 2004, 10:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default What are some good Gamecube games?

Well since I just got a Gamecube, i'm wonder which games I should pick up for it. I have Zelda right now, and i'm planning on getting Final Fantasy, Metroid, Mario Sunshine, and Star Fox. Besides that, what are some other good games?
Old 17 Feb 2004, 02:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i Don't Have a GC, but Resident Evil's a good game.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2004, 02:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I really like the look of Viewtiful Joe
Old 17 Feb 2004, 03:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Get WMXIX, ive played it before and at my friends and its really good but I think you should rent the games first and if you like them then buy them...
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2004, 03:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJ
Get WMXIX, ive played it before and at my friends and its really good but I think you should rent the games first and if you like them then buy them...
Renting is to much of a hassel. I haven't rented a game in years. I either buy it or not play it. But I was thinking about WM too. I played it at my friends. And I really enjoyed it.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 04:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

get pikmin, at first i liked it then i didnt. Then i started playing it and its a real cool game.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 04:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Richards
get pikmin, at first i liked it then i didnt. Then i started playing it and its a real cool game.
When that game first came out everyone was talking about it. What exactly is it about?
Old 17 Feb 2004, 05:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

WMXIX rules, so does MarioKart double dash IMO
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2004, 03:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Metroid, Mario Kart, Mario Sunshine, basically, any nintendo franchise is going ot kill. I dont' even really play 3rd party games on my cube. RE is good though. I heard a lot about animal crossing, but never played it.

If you want a starfox, with strategy book, let me know. I got them with my cube, but have never played it. I think it might still be wrapped up.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2004, 03:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Metroid, Mario Kart, Mario Sunshine, basically, any nintendo franchise is going ot kill. I dont' even really play 3rd party games on my cube. RE is good though. I heard a lot about animal crossing, but never played it.

If you want a starfox, with strategy book, let me know. I got them with my cube, but have never played it. I think it might still be wrapped up.
How much would you want for it?
Old 18 Feb 2004, 03:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

it's going for 15 bucks used for the game and the book is $10 so I guess $25 for book and game unplayed plus a couple dollars for S&H. $30 total, no tax. US dollars.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2004, 04:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well its a astrnaut guy named orville or something, and he crashes on a planet. He lost 30 ship parts, and he only has enough oygen to survive 30 days. Anyway he finds these plants and plucks them and they are little animals that follow you and do things you cant do. You fist find red, the yellow then blue. Red are fighters, they're tough. Yeallow can throw bombs. Neither red or yellow can go in water, but however the blue can. So you go to a few diffrent areas to find your parts. You have to quit at sundown. And there are monster things that you have to defeat. And there are little button things that have nubers on them and a color ( red, yellow, or blue) You can throw however many pikmin on there as the number says then they take it to their ship and make more pikmin.

its pretty much a race the clock/ strategy game.
Old 18 Feb 2004, 05:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default The Current Big Thing

The best game out has got to be True Crime: Streets of L.A.

Just for the record Pikimin was about crashing on a planet and having 30 days to find 30 parts of your spaceship
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2004, 05:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

pikmin 2 is due this year (i think)

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2004, 09:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
it's going for 15 bucks used for the game and the book is $10 so I guess $25 for book and game unplayed plus a couple dollars for S&H. $30 total, no tax. US dollars.
Nah man, its alright. I was just at the store tonight and I seen the game for $20. Thanks anyways.