ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

MK 6 announced.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2004, 01:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default MK 6 announced.

IGN:

February 11, 2004 - With special thanks to world's largest Mortal Kombat fansite Mortal Kombat Online, the very first image from the upcoming multiplatform sequel Mortal Kombat VI was anonymously unveiled earlier this afternoon.

Sent to the website by a source close to the project, the hi-res image of an angry Baraka already shows an advanced level of detail when compared to 2002's fighting hit Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. And while there's definitely been debate among fans throughout the online community as to whether or not the capture is that of a render or a screenshot, the fact remains that the image appears to be legitimate. Or at least that's what MKO webmaster Scott Howell confirmed with us when we spoke with him earlier today.

"We received the first image from an anonymous source in bitmap form late last night," Howell said. "In the morning, the source had sent us a second image of Baraka in a bigger, clearer JPG format and told us to enjoy it and not to ask any questions. The letter also said that there will be more to come in the near future and to be on the look out for it.

He continued "We wanted to make sure that the image was real before we posted it on our site, so we got a hold of two different sources that were close to the project and they confirmed that the image was real."

This image is the second bit of news regarding Mortal Kombat VI in the last week. As Midway officially registered the domain names mkdeception.com and mortalkombatdeception.com on February 6; hinting at the official title once the announcement has been made.

To get the publisher's side of the story, IGN contacted Midway Entertainment for comment. But when we posed the question of whether or not the image was real or if Mortal Kombat: Deception was the official title, we were met with the ever-popular "No Comment" to both questions.

YES! baraka's Back!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2004, 03:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

holy shit. baraka looks fucking awesome. i just dont know, mortal kombat 3 kinda ruined the series for me. i might give er a look
Old 17 Feb 2004, 06:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

i'll give it a try.

Old 17 Feb 2004, 09:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Baraka Looks overdone. He looks like a pitbull with a serious case of steroids.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2004, 11:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I myself always hated baraka. He was just way to lame
Old 18 Feb 2004, 01:39 PM   #6 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

^Nah he's pretty cool i guess.I always loved mk games and im gonn give it a try sometime down the road.
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2004, 01:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Like I said. MK died after MK3.... nuff said.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2004, 05:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

Meh, there's always hope... I Hated deadly alliance because of the weapons and That Retarded code system.

Old 19 Feb 2004, 04:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
Like I said. MK died after MK3.... nuff said.

thats it right there.