ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

anyone else?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Feb 2004, 04:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Default anyone else?

theres this n-Case thingy taht keeps popping up on my computer. and its some thing that gets in your computer, and delivers desktop popups. tahts all it does, if you install it, nothing happens, it just wastes your time. and i was wondering, if anyone else has this? and if anyone knows how i can get rid of it because its very annoying.

heres a pic:
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2004, 04:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Check out the thread 'I need help with my computer' and read my post.

Get that program and it should solve the problem.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2004, 04:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I get something that pops up on my screen all the time, I don't know if it's n-Case though, I don't know how to get rid of it but everytime it pops up just click on "remind me later" that's what I usually do.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2004, 04:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I got that fucking n case thing too. I don't know how to get rid of it. But i'm going to check out that program error said to use.
Old 12 Feb 2004, 05:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

thanks error, ill look
Old 13 Feb 2004, 12:49 AM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I used to get that all the time dont remember what I did to get rid of it though
Old 13 Feb 2004, 01:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

what's N-Case?
Old 13 Feb 2004, 10:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Steiner
what's N-Case?
its called a "spy". its just some annoying program that puts a bunch of desktop pop-ups on your computer. it looks like a regular message (see picture above), but its not.
Old 13 Feb 2004, 11:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

yeah i dl'ed the SBS&D and for our comp. and it does very well.
Old 15 Feb 2004, 03:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

i did it, but it didnt pick up n-case, and the pop-ups are still comming in
Old 16 Feb 2004, 03:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

since computer help is being given, anyone else have this thing:

i cant fucking get rid of it
Old 17 Feb 2004, 05:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hanh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Dibiase

first of all......hi!

and second...ive never seen that toobar before. but this program might help
Old 20 Feb 2004, 04:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Dibiase

well i be a son of a gun.....now my computer has it

stupid thing has many pop-ups
Old 20 Feb 2004, 05:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

If you have windows xp go to start start > My computer > on the left side it says add or remove programs. Now click it. Click change remove programs. Then find the name of that. Itll prolly be under Super ba, search bar, etc. The click remove. And anything else like that you dont want on there.
Old 20 Feb 2004, 09:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Criss
If you have windows xp go to start start > My computer > on the left side it says add or remove programs. Now click it. Click change remove programs. Then find the name of that. Itll prolly be under Super ba, search bar, etc. The click remove. And anything else like that you dont want on there.
i cant find anything like that on there