ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

I need help with my computer.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Feb 2004, 08:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default I need help with my computer.

My computer has so many problems and I tryed everything....for some reason I can't get PWFs or any other sites to work and I'm connected to the internet. When it does work my computer takes 15 minutes to load to get here and half the time it doesn't finish loading....I clean my recycling bin everyday and I delited almost everything I had and it still doesn't work...On norton it says my computer doesn't have any problems but it does...It usually runs very fast...and whenever I try to do anything here it says that "the server is too busy"...anyways I was wondering if someone could tell me what to do to fix this problem...
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2004, 09:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Everyone has been getting the ‘server to busy’ page so don’t worry it’s not a problem with your computer. It just means that the boards are slow or having problems, I’d assume that someone will try to fix that.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2004, 09:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

Do you know how I should fix the other problems on my computer??
Old 11 Feb 2004, 10:47 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Well chances are your computer is filled up with garbage, stuff you can't really see but it's there.

I suggest you get some type of Spyware remover to help eliminate some of these problems. I was having the same problems with my computer but I found a program that actually worked.

If you want the program you can go HERE

The program is called SpyBot Search and Destroy, all you do is download the file, it's around 3.2 MB or something. Install it, run the search on the program and fix them. It's basically all there and it's easy to use.

I worked for me, you'd be surprised at how much shit you'll find on there.
Old 12 Feb 2004, 12:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, SpyBot is some good shit. Have you tried using Disk Defragmenter?
Old 12 Feb 2004, 03:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

You should have some sort of speed optimize program on norton that will clean stuff up. Also, make sure you're using up to date browsers and a recent operating system. Otherwise that will slow things down. Or turn off any open aplication you have running. But if it's just with this site, then turn off sigs so you don't have to wait for them to load. Especially if you're on dial up. That will speed up a lot of things here.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2004, 05:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Extreme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Mc
Yeah, SpyBot is some good shit. Have you tried using Disk Defragmenter?

yeah, I tried a lot of times to Defragment it but it doesn't really work..
Old 12 Feb 2004, 05:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Extreme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402
Well chances are your computer is filled up with garbage, stuff you can't really see but it's there.

I suggest you get some type of Spyware remover to help eliminate some of these problems. I was having the same problems with my computer but I found a program that actually worked.

If you want the program you can go HERE

The program is called SpyBot Search and Destroy, all you do is download the file, it's around 3.2 MB or something. Install it, run the search on the program and fix them. It's basically all there and it's easy to use.

I worked for me, you'd be surprised at how much shit you'll find on there.

thanks Error...it worked..
Old 12 Feb 2004, 06:18 PM   #9 (permalink)

No problem man. There is also an update you can get off the same site that will allow it to locate newer ones so you should check that out aswell.

It's on the Downloads page, just install it and it will automattically update the program for you. Just run that every few weeks and you should be fine.