ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

What You look For In a title....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Feb 2004, 05:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default What You look For In a title....

To You, What Is The Neccesary Ingredient that makes a Game A classic?

is it:

Gameplay
Graphics
Controls
Replayability

Or Something else?

To Me, A game has to Be so Good, i'll play it again in the near future. so my answer is replayability.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2004, 07:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Gameplay: I often get confused on what this means. Is it not the same as controls? Or is the way everything is laid out in the game? If its my second theory, then I do like a game where its easy to manouveur my way through seclect screens, and for the engine to actualy work good.

Graphics: Even though they're not essential, the better the graphics they more drawn I'll be towards the game. Its not everything, though. I still love to download all the old classics like Pac-Man and Space Invaders and have fun on them for hours.

Controls: I don't mind what controls are set for the game. Yes, some are easier to use, but I can usely work my way around awful controls. You just have to work with 'em.

Raplayability: Not so important to me. I don't play my PS2 that much anyway. If I know I'll have maybe two or three weeks of good fun with a game, that'll do me.
Old 07 Feb 2004, 10:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I could care less what the graphics look like. And same as replay value. When I beat a game, I usually never play it again. All I care about is good controls, and that it will take me awhile to beat.
Old 07 Feb 2004, 03:42 PM   #4 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

^ THat Makes sense. i find Newer game's arent as Replayable as old ones IMO!

Old 08 Feb 2004, 12:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Graphics are important to me...Don't know why..just are..Guess I'm more of a new-age gamer...The Game must be difficult..and have a good control system..
Old 08 Feb 2004, 12:05 AM   #6 (permalink)

^ Hmm, A Lot of people Really Big On Graphics, It's Slightly Important to me. Gameplay Comes first in my Book.