ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Favorite store....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Feb 2004, 12:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Favorite store....

... That You Rent/Buy/Sell Video Games? mine would be Microplay.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2004, 12:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

either Gamestop or EB. i usually get some good deals.
Old 04 Feb 2004, 12:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

EB... tho I'm embarrased to say that I've gone to Toys R' Us for games before...

I'm embarrased to walk into that place without a five year old.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2004, 12:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Rent - Blockbuster
Sell - I don't sell video games
Buy - CompUSA (they sell console games also)
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2004, 01:31 AM   #5 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

I sometimes get stuff from blockbuster, or Cash converters. but Mainly microplay.

Old 04 Feb 2004, 03:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

EB or once in a while Kmart.
Old 04 Feb 2004, 03:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I buy all my stuff from EB. I use to go to Microplay alot but the place just started to get over priced. And plus they never seem to get anything on the day it comes out. EB is usually the best place to sell games too. And for renting...well I don't do that anymore. I just usually go out and buy the game. lol
Old 04 Feb 2004, 06:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Blockbuster or Gamestop

I've never been to EB
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2004, 06:55 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I buy all my stuff from EB. I use to go to Microplay alot but the place just started to get over priced. And plus they never seem to get anything on the day it comes out. EB is usually the best place to sell games too. And for renting...well I don't do that anymore. I just usually go out and buy the game. lol
Here they get it either 1 or 2 days after it's released!

Old 04 Feb 2004, 07:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
Here they get it either 1 or 2 days after it's released!
Exactly. And sometimes thats just not good enough for me. If there's a game I really want, I need it the day it comes out.
Old 04 Feb 2004, 09:28 PM   #11 (permalink)

meh,. it's about 2 blocks away from my house, so what the hell...

Old 05 Feb 2004, 01:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I usually use GAME. If I don't like the game I can return it up to ten days later for a full refund. I've been Smyth's Toy Superstores, though. They usually sell their games quite a few pound below all the other stores but I only buy games I know I'll like because you can't return them.

P.S. Unless you're from GB or Ireland you probably didn't understand what I just typed.
Old 05 Feb 2004, 02:43 PM   #13 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

radioshack
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2004, 06:05 PM   #14 (permalink)

Yeah, Radio shack ain't bad either!

Old 06 Feb 2004, 02:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

EB, Target mainly to buy... but my nearest video store to rent, either Blockbuster or smaller, family owned ones... thye need the money.