ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Resident Evil

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Jan 2004, 12:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Resident Evil

Are you a fan of the series? Or Any other Survival Horror Games?

Also Congrats To G&T on this, The 700th thread!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2004, 12:32 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I never really got into any survival horror games, they seem to remind me of tomb raider. I never had the patience to go through all the puzzles, mazes, and clues things like that
Old 31 Jan 2004, 12:34 AM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Yeah, I Just Bought RE2 today, and It's not that bad.

Old 04 Feb 2004, 04:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Yes, Resident Evil rules. The Gamecube RE 1 remake is in-freaking-credible, one of the best third person shooters I ever played and Zero and 2 were pretty good also. Haven't play RE 3 or Code Veronica yet though...
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2004, 06:10 PM   #5 (permalink)

i just recently finished LeonA for RE2, Almost finished of the whole story. the only thing that freaks me out are the spiders, but what the hell, you only fight 6 of them in RE2.

Old 08 Feb 2004, 02:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Yes, RE is the shizznizzle. But I want them to port RE, RE2 and RE3 to PS2. They're already ported to GC...why Capcom?? Why?? Also, the GameCube version of RE is sick as is RE Zero. Taxes will be in the bank on Thurs and @ only $99 I might pick a Cube up....just for RE. BTW, I recommend Code Veronica for anyone who likes PS2...Outbreak is due any second now, and I can't wait for that one...

As for favorite survival horror, I love RE and it is the Godfather of Survival Horror, but few games have had as much of a "horror" effect on me than has Silent Hill. I'm sure anyone who's played any of the SH games knows...it's just disturbing and wrong. At night, you can only play that game for so long before you have to put the joystick down and go fetal for a while...now *that's* an interactive horror experience.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote