ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

PlayStation 3...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jan 2004, 11:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default PlayStation 3...?

Does anyone have any really good information on the console? Any kind of news, pictures, (possible) release dates, etc?

I just wanna know how far away it is and what kind of things it will consist of, what it will be capable of, blah bla yadda yadda etc etc.

Links to sites/articles would be a plus
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2004, 12:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I've Really Heard Nothing. BUt Hopefully It'll COme with a Hard Drive, That'd Rock!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2004, 12:07 AM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

well all I have heard is its supposed to be due within 2005-6 I think for now they are keeping a tight seal on everything
Old 31 Jan 2004, 05:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Playstation 3?! Damn, the graphics on the console are gonna be sick, maybe even too real, but if there is gonna be a PS3 the price is gonna be floating around the 500 plus mark. I'm waiting on the PSP.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2004, 07:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I believe it's available in Japan right now. I saw something about this on ET or one of those shows about a month ago. Supposedly it plays DVDs, CDs, Playstations games (1 and 2), and also has a digital recorder (like a TiVo). According to ET, there is no plan to release it in the US but that could definitely change. It will be priced well above $500. And it is white. Almost looks like a big iPod. And it will not be called PS3... it will be PSX

EDIT: Right after I posted I went and looked for a picture. I guess what I remembered it looking like was a bit off. Here's a real picture though.

http://www.onlinekosten.de/news/bilder/sonypsx.jpg

Last edited by Sam; 31 Jan 2004 at 07:18 PM.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2004, 07:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Well... after reading more about the machine I have found out that it will not have it's own games released. It's more like a very updated PS2. It also contains a satellite receiver. CD-R format disks may not be used in the machine. Another picture....

http://www.webtechgeek.com/NewYorkPics/Sony-PSX.jpg

The machine will have a slightly enhanced memory size for video games, making it possible for games to contain slightly better graphics.
Old 31 Jan 2004, 09:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

That is true that it's a PSX, but I've heard rumors about the PS3. The PS3 is something completely different that will be using cell technology or some shit like that. The only kind of release I've heard are 2005-2006.

I was just looking for something more specific than the vague info I've been told.
Old 31 Jan 2004, 09:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
That is true that it's a PSX, but I've heard rumors about the PS3. The PS3 is something completely different that will be using cell technology or some shit like that. The only kind of release I've heard are 2005-2006.

I was just looking for something more specific than the vague info I've been told.

well i searched for playstation 3 and it said that playstation 3 has been dubbed PSX
Old 31 Jan 2004, 09:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

There isn't any news about the ps3 yet. And any pics you see on the net are fakes. It will probably come out in the next two years or so.
Old 31 Jan 2004, 09:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

then theres also this picture

http://www31.brinkster.com/darkrayne/Playstation3.jpg
Old 31 Jan 2004, 09:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Strange the pic I found of PS3 was a bit different....

Ok there, I fixed it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PS3.jpg (32.8 KB, 16 views)
Old 31 Jan 2004, 09:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.A.T

that's a fake... i found that one on google... the message board it was found at said that it's fake because it's going to be called PSX
Old 31 Jan 2004, 09:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

^^Lmao

But thats old. That was floating around before the ps2 came out. Back then thats what the ps2 was suppose to look like.
Old 31 Jan 2004, 09:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

That's a pretty ugly looking system. i sure as hell hope it doesen't Come out looking like that!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2004, 10:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I wonder how much it would cost. If it was from $200 between $500 then i would definetly buy it.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote