ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Dirver 3 Delayed AGAIN!! This time til June.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jan 2004, 01:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Angry Dirver 3 Delayed AGAIN!! This time til June.

Surce: Gamespot

Driver 3 stalled until June

Atari decides it needs a little more time under the hood of its high-profile motor-action game.

In a brief release today, Atari announced that it is moving the release date of Driver 3 (aka "Driv3r) from late March to June 1, 2004. We believe that this additional time will give our marketing team the ability to exploit DRIV3Rs full potential, meeting the high expectations of gamers, media and shareholders, said Atari CEO and Chairman Bruno Bonnell. The announcement marks the second time the publisher's high-profile driving game has been delayed--originally, it had been scheduled for a Holiday 2003 release.

Developed by Reflections Interactive, Driver 3 is one of Atari's most anticipated releases of the year. Besides being the third installment in a best-selling series--Driver and Driver 2 have moved over 12 million units worldwide--the long-in-development title will also feature some top-flight voice talent, including Michael Madsen and Michelle Rodriguez. When it is finally ready, Driver 3 will be available for Xbox. PlayStation 2, and the PC. The GameCube version was cancelled in September 2003.

Goddammit not again!!!!
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2004, 04:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

well, delaying it will hurt the game slightly, But hopefully it's the last bump for a while!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2004, 04:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

This is a strategy used by sony and has always worked.
Old 28 Jan 2004, 04:50 PM   #4 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

yep, the old "stall us forever" Trick always work!

Old 28 Jan 2004, 05:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Good example. Gran Turismo 3

Sold like hell on it's first day.
Old 28 Jan 2004, 05:09 PM   #6 (permalink)

hmm, true!

Old 28 Jan 2004, 07:33 PM   #7 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

i can wait
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jan 2004, 10:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pride Of Canada
i can wait
Wel I CAN'T

I've been waiting for this game since 2002 when they said it would come out.
Old 29 Jan 2004, 10:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

FUCK........that pisses me off......I only spoke to the guy in the game shop 2 days ago and he said march.......no I find out this shit. ANd I just decided to play driver 2 again to warm up for 3

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2004, 03:35 AM   #10 (permalink)

I Can actually wait for Driver 3. The One Game i CAN'T Wait for Is Kingdom Hearts 2!

Old 30 Jan 2004, 06:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I'm more of a Gran Tourismo guy but i will pick up Driver 3 when it reaches the stores.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2004, 08:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
I Can actually wait for Driver 3. The One Game i CAN'T Wait for Is Kingdom Hearts 2!

Holy shit sin, i thought i was the only one that liked that game.

I seriously cant wait for this game, too many unanswered questions that I need answered from the first one.....