ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

GTA III or Vice City?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jan 2004, 02:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default GTA III or Vice City?

I know some people who like GTA 3 better than Vice City and vice versa... but now I pose the question to you.

Which do you prefer, the modern-day storyline of GTA 3 concerning Italian mob bosses and bald headed black guys named 8-Ball, or Vice City, back in the 80s, with new additions such as motorcycles, purchasing places, and Haitian/Cuban gang wars?
Old 21 Jan 2004, 02:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Vice City has bikes, better boats, an at least flyable plane and helicopters. But I think it was too rushed. There was nothing new or sepcial with the missions.

While, GTA III was a gaming masterpiece when released. It had such a huge scale, and missions were inventive as hell. Vice City is just GTA III in a shinier box.

I prefer GTA III.
Old 21 Jan 2004, 02:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles
Vice City has bikes, better boats, an at least flyable plane and helicopters. But I think it was too rushed. There was nothing new or sepcial with the missions.

While, GTA III was a gaming masterpiece when released. It had such a huge scale, and missions were inventive as hell. Vice City is just GTA III in a shinier box.

I prefer GTA III.
Correct its a shinier box. The question wasnt which was original... It was which was better. So i cant see how Vice City wasnt the better game. You got GTA 3 with all those extra features...

My vote is for Vice City.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2004, 09:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Both games have their fun parts. but I like VC better.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2004, 01:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneberg
Correct its a shinier box. The question wasnt which was original... It was which was better. So i cant see how Vice City wasnt the better game. You got GTA 3 with all those extra features...

My vote is for Vice City.
Yeah, but I think the missions in GTA III are way better. The best are Salvatore Leone's missions!
Old 21 Jan 2004, 01:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I like III better. The missions were alot better, and it was alot harder. Plus I like more of the mob/gang stuff.
Old 21 Jan 2004, 03:57 PM   #7 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I like VC better, I think it was cool how they did it in the 80's. The music was awesome, everything about that game was good.

GTAIII is still good though.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2004, 04:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

well when gta vc game out i dident like the idea of it beeing in the 80s but after i started to play it it grew on me so i guess i like vc better but i will always like gta 3 story better
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2004, 08:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^are you a clone of Syn?

IMO It's a tie. Mob shit is cool, and GTA3 rocked in all areas, bnut Vice City had the soundtrack, shitloads more missions, motorbikes... thjey're both equally good IMO.
Old 21 Jan 2004, 09:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

GTA3...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2004, 10:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I Just Prefer VC Better....... THe Soundtrack Is the Shit!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2004, 10:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I only got Vice City, so that's the one I'll choose.
Old 22 Jan 2004, 07:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I first got and played VC, and I think it is way better. The Music, vehicles, and missions. I bought III used and played i liked it but it wasnt as good. I liked the weapons and everything. But pay and sprays are 2000 bucks.
Old 22 Jan 2004, 04:40 PM   #14 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Steiner
^are you a clone of Syn?

ooohhhh so hurtfull

gta3 was far better that the exact clone of vc. the only entertaining part about vc as I have stated before was killing people in my killer vespa of doom. vc just didnt offer anything of interest to me I found myself forcing myself to play any of the missions, gta 3 on the other hand had more interesting missions and for some reason it seemed more fun to kill the people in 3 than vc
Old 22 Jan 2004, 10:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420

The graphics for Vice City are much better, but I liked the storylines for III much more. GTA III is my favorite video game ever and one of the few I give a ***** rating. Vice City I'll give a **** 3/4 rating. Plus Liberty City had that New York feel to it which made me feel right at home.
Soundgarden420 is offline   Reply With Quote