ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Who should be Hollywood's Replacement?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jan 2004, 05:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Who should be Hollywood's Replacement?

Well, It's official, The Era ofd hollywood hogan Here in the G&T Thread is officially Kaput, So Now it's time to ask: Who Should Replace Him?

Nominate your thoughts on who should be the mod, and I'll See what i can do about it.

My Current thoughts for a good replacement.:

Sweet Tooth
Why: Because He is a frequent poster who Is Here on an almost-Daily Basis, Knows alot about VG's And Keeps up to Date.

and Rebel
Why: Because he's a No-Nonsense Kind of Poster who is in this thread a lot. he keeps up with the VG info, and Could be a Big help as a mod!

Your thoughts/Candidates?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I think Sub would do good... he can prolly do some good work around here... and he just lost his spot in the mod room...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^given the chance I believe I could do this forum some good... I also am shopping around for a new mod spot seriously though, vote 1 Scott Steiner.
Old 19 Jan 2004, 07:21 AM   #4 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Sub, YOu're in the list.

Old 19 Jan 2004, 10:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I wouldn't mind be G & T mod. I know quite a bit about games. Plus i'm here every single day.
Old 19 Jan 2004, 12:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
sleek & shiny

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Monsieur Steiner.
Old 19 Jan 2004, 01:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Rebel or Steiner or Sweet Tooth would all be good choices, but as we keep mentioning there is not much traffic in here. Sadly right now, there is no need for 2 mods.
Old 19 Jan 2004, 03:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I personally agree with Kurt. Althou it would be great I get a chance again to mod a place since my last position was taken away out of the blue since I was missing for two weeks and some people here leave for ages and they just barely got their spot removed andn I ain't talking about hollywood.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2004, 04:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Rebel,Sub,Or ST..they're all good choices..
Old 19 Jan 2004, 04:26 PM   #10 (permalink)

okay,then i'll man the helm for now!

Old 22 Jan 2004, 07:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

I think Sweet Tooth should get it. He always was one of the best Games posters.
Old 22 Jan 2004, 03:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

What? No love for 2Gangsta? He was a good games poster too.

But this forum doesn't need 2 mods right now. I mean, there's only like 5 regular posters.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2004, 04:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I like it When exo is around telling XBOX jokes.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2004, 07:09 PM   #14 (permalink)

Yep, Exo Gives the Xobx What for!