ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Emulators: wrongful legality, or a way to commemorate the classics?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jan 2004, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default Emulators: wrongful legality, or a way to commemorate the classics?

It's been a thorn in the sides of Big name video game companies lose millions and millions of dollars a year to pirated technology.

thousands and thousands of computer users have hundreds and hundreds of games stashed away on their computer hard drives, and emulator programs for their computers to play them on.

what's your veiw of the whole thing?

do you think it's wrong to be in possesion of games and emulator programs for those games?

or do you think it's a way to enjoy the games of yesteryear, without having to go back out and buying the system and games back all over again
Old 15 Jan 2004, 05:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hey they don't lose Millions of Dollars from Emulator games, it's from those cheap $2 and 50 burnt CD copies that they loe money from, like these markets in China and Singapore. Emulator Game however, well how much money would you make anyway if there were no emulators, People can't be fuckedf to go get the old systems....
Old 15 Jan 2004, 05:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I think emulators are different then burning new games. I don't see whats wrong downloading a game from 15-20 years ago. Its nearly impossible to get some games. So whats the big deal to download it, if you can't even buy it?
Old 15 Jan 2004, 06:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

ok, fair enough then......

second question:

is anyone here using an emulator from time to time?
what system?
what games?
Old 15 Jan 2004, 07:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

No I don't have one. And I don't plan on getting one.
Old 15 Jan 2004, 09:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I used to have an emulator .. the only game I played was SnowBros for NES .. that game owned.

But since then my computer died and I haven't redownloaded it.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote