ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Help me, please!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jan 2004, 07:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Help me, please!!!

I just got the PS2 network adaptor and I have no clue how to set it up. I have DSL. Please help me out.
Old 11 Jan 2004, 07:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Ok first of all, do u have a router, or are you just putting your ps2 by your computer?
Old 11 Jan 2004, 08:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

umm... i don't know... i have a little box with chords sticking out of it that plugs into my computer. it came when i got DSL
Old 11 Jan 2004, 08:58 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

a router is something that you can have multiple internet connections it is used for homes that have several computers
Old 11 Jan 2004, 09:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam

okay... sure i have one.
Old 12 Jan 2004, 12:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Ok, look for blinking green lights on the front of the box, that means it's a router. Or a hub, doesn't matter which. (same difference, routers are just a more secure form of networking.)

Sheesh... I can't picture what you're suppose to be doing, but you probably can just plug the network adaptor into the back of the PS2, then run the other end to the hub/router... and then try it, let us know if that works.

Last edited by Alth; 12 Jan 2004 at 12:20 AM.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2004, 10:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

It's not even hard to set that up. The Network adapter has a setup disk that does everything for you all you have to do is work with the connection names and save the setting on the memory card.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2004, 05:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam

okay... but what do I plug into my network adaptor and my hub (that's what I have I think). Do I just unplug the line out of my computer and plug it into my network adaptor?
Old 12 Jan 2004, 06:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyna
okay... but what do I plug into my network adaptor and my hub (that's what I have I think). Do I just unplug the line out of my computer and plug it into my network adaptor?
plug the main line into the hub, then you will need another cord to go from your hub to your computer. Then you will need another cord to go from your hub to your ps2.
Old 25 Jan 2004, 10:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

k... i got it working!
Old 25 Jan 2004, 06:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
k... i got it working!
Cool. I'll have to play you in Madden some time. But I suggest you get Socom 2. Its the best online game for PS2.
Old 25 Jan 2004, 06:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

I have Socom 2... no headset though
Old 25 Jan 2004, 07:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
I have Socom 2... no headset though
Whats your username?
Old 25 Jan 2004, 09:32 PM   #14 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

i wish i could get one of those some day
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote