ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Best Mario game?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2004, 05:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road
Default Best Mario game?

What is your fav mario game mine is the classic super mario bros 3 game for the NES but ever sense SNES i think all the cames are getting crapy and over used i mean you cant go into a nintendo game without seeing his face anyway what is your fav mario game???
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2004, 08:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Super Mario World for SNES, one of the coolest games ever made imo.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2004, 08:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Super Mario World for SNES owned. Second goes to the original game for NES.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2004, 09:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
He's Back

Big Evil Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Send a message via AIM to Big Evil Send a message via MSN to Big Evil Send a message via Yahoo to Big Evil

I like the Super Mario World for SNES and actually Mario 2 for NES i liked that one for some odd reason..it was the "oddball" one but i thought it kicked ass!

Thanks goes out to SE for this bad ass banner!

Last edited by Big Evil; 07 Jan 2004 at 09:27 PM.
Big Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2004, 09:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Mario 3 and Mario 64 are my favourites.
Old 07 Jan 2004, 10:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Evil
I like the Super Mario World for SNES and actually Mario 2 for NES i liked that one for some odd reason..it was the "oddball" one but i thought it kicked ass!
It Was Actually Based on a non-mario game for Japan's famicom(NES), and it was remade as the sequel to smb 1....... i think.

and to answer the topic: number 3, and Mario 64.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2004, 01:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

super mario world, then mario 64. I haven't played sunshine yet. I liked 2 also, and like sin said, it was for some other game and they converted it. sm3 is the best for nes though. I think the first one is pretty sucky and it hasn't stood up well. Whatever. The new mario kart is kickass, and games like smash bros and mario party have been pretty solid. I never played the old mario rpg or paper mario.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2004, 03:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Thanks sin for that information about Mario 2. I'v always wondered why it was so different from the rest.
Old 08 Jan 2004, 05:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Super Mario 3 for NES
Super Mario World for SNES
Mario Kart for SNES
Mario Kart for N64
Super Smash Bros for N64
Super Smash Bros Melee for Gamecube
Super Mario Sunshine for Gamecube
Mario Party 3 for N64
Mario Tennis for N64(I don't like the real sport of tennis but I really liked this game)

As you can tell I'm a huge fan of Mario games.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2004, 05:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^What about Mario Golf? they're pretty fun. Also, have you checked out the new Mario Cart? It's a blast.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Jan 2004, 01:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i DOn't Like Mario Golf Mainly Because i hate golf. anyhoo, I Remembered that whole Thing about Mario 2, but i coulden't remember a lot about it.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2004, 01:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

I don't play golf or like it either, but video game golf is supprisingly addictive and fun. you should give it a play sometime.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!