ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Now You Too Can Behead Fred Durst (VH1)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2004, 05:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Now You Too Can Behead Fred Durst (VH1)

Thanks To Jonathan Davis, Marilyn Manson Can Kick Fred Durst's Ass

Korn singer's 'Pop Scars' video game pits celebrities against each other.

by Corey Moss

Korn's Jonathan Davis (Photo: Nitin Vadukul)

UNIVERSAL CITY, California After reuniting for a fall tour, Korn and Limp Bizkit are ready to throw down.

Don't go looking for Back 2 Brawling Tour tickets just yet, though, as the bands are set to battle only in the cyber world, in a video game Jonathan Davis is developing called "Pop Scars."

"It's basically a celebrity fighting game, but in the context of a 'Soul Calibur' or 'Mortal Kombat,' where it's a real fighting game and it's not just a cheap fighting engine, just for the hell of it because it's celebrity fighting," Davis said, pointing out the alleged difference between his game and "Def Jam Vendetta" (see "Battle DMX, Method Man And Redman In Def Jam Video Game"). "It's going to be this real killer fighting [game] with these incredible different worlds where you can go."

Along with Korn and Limp Bizkit, the game is slated to feature some of Davis' other musician friends, like Staind and Marilyn Manson.

"It's not going to be just rock people, though," Davis said. "It's going to be everybody. Mary J. Blige and some more on the pop side that I've got to go after, just a well-rounded roster, so it'll be cool."

Spokespeople for Blige did not return phone calls.

Each celebrity will have a world catered to his or her personality. "With different traps and things that can just really eat them up," Davis said. "It's going to be gory and it's going to be good."

Short of the actual programming, Davis said he has been involved in every part of developing the game, including choosing the designs. He is currently meeting with different game makers to find a home for the product.

"I'm really excited about it because we spend most of our time gaming," Davis said. "It's music and games, that's my escape. I love it."

Davis loves gaming so much he worked with Xbox to sponsor the Back 2 Basics Tour with Limp Bizkit (see "Bizkit, Korn Take It Back 2 Basics In L.A. But Throw In Nirvana And A Mohawk"). Before the shows, Davis competed with fans in various video games onstage and is proud to note he never lost.

"I like the shooting games, the fighting games, the adventure games, I'm a big fan of them all," he said in the fall. "Like 'Splinter Cell,' and there's a new game 'Rainbow Six.' I'm a huge fan of 'The Legend of Zelda.' I just love the way that thing looks. I've beat it twice already."

Davis said he plans to continue making video games after "Pop Scars." In the meantime, Korn have just released their latest single, "Ya'll Want a Single" (see "Korn's Attempt To Not Write A Single Backfires").

Last edited by Dade; 07 Jan 2004 at 05:06 PM.
Dade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2004, 05:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Shouldn't this be in the games forum?
Old 07 Jan 2004, 05:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Could be in either I guess but I'm sure it will be moved anyway.

Anyway, about the game... it sounds pretty gay. Just like that Def Jam game, what a piece of shit that was.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2004, 05:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

The Mary J. Blidge thing killed it for me.
Old 07 Jan 2004, 06:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I wonder who's publishing the game and what systems it's gonna be before...
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2004, 10:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

hmm...... That Sounds like A Damn Cool Game. we'll have to see what happens!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote