ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

The Battle of the games Tournament?
View Poll Results: Should there be a battle of the Games 2?
Yes, there should be 5 83.33%
no, There's no need 1 16.67%
I don't give a rats ass! 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jan 2004, 02:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default The Battle of the games Tournament?

Should i do it again,or would it be a big ass eyesore?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 02:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I think the first time was enough. Maybe do one thread with like 5 top games of all time instead of the millions of rounds of prelims you had before.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 02:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I say just the top 16 games of all time and go from there. Last time it was too much.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 03:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Last time there were way to many games. I could care less if we do it again though.
Old 06 Jan 2004, 05:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

ya do it again if u want
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 07:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The only thing about these tournaments is people here think the Smackdown games are the greatest thing to happen to video games. So they always beat out games that should go far.
Old 06 Jan 2004, 11:59 PM   #7 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

i hear the ideas, and i like them. But WHat Do You Mean, Top 16 Games? that Would be a little harder than what i did before....

Well, If no one wants that, What Should we do Here?

Old 07 Jan 2004, 05:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

no. it was fucked last time. unless you make big changes.
Old 07 Jan 2004, 10:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten sin
i hear the ideas, and i like them. But WHat Do You Mean, Top 16 Games? that Would be a little harder than what i did before....

Well, If no one wants that, What Should we do Here?
When I say Top 16 games I mean grab 16 games that you think they set a benchmark to games today. It's a basic elimination match. From 16 to 8 to 4 to the final two.... you get the drift.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2004, 10:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

At first you should get people to nominate like 3 or 4 games. Then you take the 16 most nominated games then go from there. The only problem is, that I don't think we have enough people to do that.
Old 07 Jan 2004, 02:51 PM   #11 (permalink)

i'll Put that into consideration! Thanks!

Old 07 Jan 2004, 06:41 PM   #12 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Sounds good!
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote