ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Sin City listed for Prebooking in UK?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jan 2004, 12:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Sin City listed for Prebooking in UK?

Gamespot:

Amazon UK has started to accept preorders for the currently unannounced Grand Theft Auto IV: Sin City.

Amazon UK has recently started to accept preorders for the unannounced Grand Theft Auto IV: Sin City. The PlayStation 2 game is being advertised for 29.99 (US$54) with a European release date of November 5. No information on the game is available on the site, although an ELSPA rating of 15 as opposed to the usual 18 is mentioned. Rockstar Games was unavailable for comment at the time of writing.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 02:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Can they presale something that doesn't have a list price yet? How do they know the price won't change?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 02:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Can they presale something that doesn't have a list price yet? How do they know the price won't change?
If they overcharge you they will just give you your money back.
Old 05 Jan 2004, 05:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I mean undercharge, what if they lose a lot of money?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 05:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

All games are relatively the same price so I don't think it would to be to hard to throw a price out there.

Anyway, this pre-order crap is bullshit. People who do this kind of thing are retarded. I remember when GTA: VC came out everyone rushed out and pre-ordered the game in fear of not being able to get one. I talked to a guy at some game store in a mall around here and he told me that I probably wouldn't be able to get my hands on a copy until Christmas (game was released in October I think). I just walked over to my local Wal-mart a few days after it came out and there had to be close to 100 copies of it sitting there.

I think pre-ordering is ridiculous let alone pre-ordering one that isnt even made yet.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 07:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Anyone have any screenshots of it yet?
Old 05 Jan 2004, 08:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Pre ordering is stupid. There was only one time I had a hard time finding a game. It was Zelda: OCAT for N64. I only found it at one store the first day it came out. The only time I will pre order something is a system.

Oh and Monica, there aren't any screen shots yet.
Old 05 Jan 2004, 10:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Somtimes I wonder if preordering is worth it sometimes..

BTW I thought the next GTA would be in San Andreas...oh well a psyodem Vegas sounds better than a psyodem Francisco....
Old 05 Jan 2004, 11:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

First off... the pre order is just like putting a 5 dollar down pament on the game to reserve a copy.. correct??

And FUCK!!

I wanted it to be San Francisco... lots of crime here in the 70's.... huge crime family...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 06:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
First off... the pre order is just like putting a 5 dollar down pament on the game to reserve a copy.. correct??

And FUCK!!

I wanted it to be San Francisco... lots of crime here in the 70's.... huge crime family...

It depends. Usually EB wants $20 or $15 (canadian) for pre ordering. I'm not to sure what other stores what for a down payment though.