ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

What Was The Worst Video Game You Have Ever Played?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Dec 2003, 09:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420
Default What Was The Worst Video Game You Have Ever Played?

Some Donkey Kong game for N64. It's where everybody fights each other. Just playing the game gave me a headache. I wasn't a fan of the South Park game either.
Soundgarden420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2003, 09:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

WCW Thunder for Playstation
Old 23 Dec 2003, 09:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Man I should slap you for talking shit about Donkey Kong,

Anyway, worst game ever?

Hands down winner is any ridiculous Japanese anime type game.

example: Final Fantasy (yeah I said it!).
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2003, 10:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Probably that stupid matrix game,I don't understand how people can like the IMO.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2003, 10:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

any of the wcw games I have
Old 23 Dec 2003, 11:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw is Jericho!
Probably that stupid matrix game,I don't understand how people can like the IMO.
I liked that game alot. You may not like it, but is it really one of the worst games you played? I guess you really need to be into the Matrix to like it. But if you are, its cool how everything connects together.
Old 23 Dec 2003, 11:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica
any of the wcw games I have
Do you mean the ones for N64?
Old 24 Dec 2003, 01:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Probably thunder.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2003, 02:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Turok.....

Any Sims add on.....

And Any Future Justin Timberlake Video Game...

Have a Nice Day!
Old 24 Dec 2003, 02:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

That Donkey Kong game you are talking about sounds like Super Smash Bros,that game rules.

As for worst games,I'll go with the Mission Impossible games,god those suck.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2003, 03:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I dunno That Donkey Kong wasn't THAT bad compaired to something like SmackDown! 3 which was a total let down....

Have a Nice Day!
Old 24 Dec 2003, 04:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Dead or Alive 2. Nothing to unlock, "season" takes 10 mins (maximimum) to complete and the moves are too damn easy to execute. I haven't played it in 354 days...last Christmas day!
Old 24 Dec 2003, 12:25 PM   #13 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

LOL well the worst game i ever played was et but hey i guess all games were crapy back then
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2003, 04:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402
Man I should slap you for talking shit about Donkey Kong,

Hey, I like Donkey Kong as much as the next guy, but that version of it was awful.

Anyway, worst game ever?

Hands down winner is any ridiculous Japanese anime type game.

example: Final Fantasy (yeah I said it!).
I agree about Final Finasty. Especially X where you have to sit through that LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG intro, and can't press anything to skip it. I liked Dance Dance Revolution though. It really makes dancing seem fun.
Soundgarden420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2003, 04:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Perfect Dark is also terrible.