ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Ledgend of zelda

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Dec 2003, 12:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Ledgend of zelda

I've Just Recently Gotten into Ocarina of time, And i must say, it's pretty damn Fun.

Is there any Zelda game anybody else like? And which does everyone think is the best?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 02:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

ZOOT is a great game. It is absolutely kick ass and redefined the entire genre. Majora's Mask is really good also. It's a totally different twist. Very inovative, very creative. I haven't played the recent GBA ones, but I played the little GBC one a couple years ago and had a pretty good time with it. The original was great in it's day but Links Awakening was kinda disapointing. I mean it was still good, just not as good or really up to the standard. I didn't play the one on snes, but I've heard it's not bad either.

Now the thing that's killing me is I've been wanting to play Windwaker for so long now, but I haven't had a chance. I think I'll buy it after christmas though and play through it. Zelda games are just too good to let pass by. I may even go pick up the snes one someday just to give it a run through. Glad you're discovering them.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 02:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Wasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster ever

Zoot is fun, but I overplayed it to the point of hardly any fun left, same with MM. I want to pick up the 4 Zelda game disk for my Cube, cause it is kick ass

Wasted Mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 03:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The best Zelda game is the one for SNES. I really liked Majora's Mask also, but it was way to damn short. I beat it in like 15 days.
Old 18 Dec 2003, 12:18 AM   #5 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

YEah, The 4-Pack Is The Reason WHY I'd want a GC At this point in time. Just because For those not in the know of what's in it are:

Ledgend Of Zelda 1
Zelda 2: Adventure of Link
Ocarina of time
And Majora's Mask.

On one Simple little Disc.

Old 20 Dec 2003, 12:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
He's Back

Big Evil Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Send a message via AIM to Big Evil Send a message via MSN to Big Evil Send a message via Yahoo to Big Evil

The best Zelda game (besides ZOOT) is the one for SNES "A Link To the Past" That game kicked ass. I recently played it again and it still was awesome...not as challenging but still cool.

Thanks goes out to SE for this bad ass banner!
Big Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2003, 01:25 AM   #7 (permalink)

I Wish I Had A SNES. The Game Sounds Great.

Old 20 Dec 2003, 01:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Ocarina of Time was very fun,I never played Majora' Mask but I watched my best friend Adrian play it.My favorite would have to be Wind Waker,took me a month to beat,I'd play it again if given the chance and this time without the guide.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote