ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Manhunt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2003, 10:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Manhunt

Everyone with a ps2 must play this game. Grand Theft Auto looks like water compared to this. This game is way more violent. You smash bottles, and bricks over peoples heads. You can suffocate people with plastic bags. Beat people down with bats, and fishhook people with crowbars. There are alot more cool weapons, but I haven't got to them yet. And its also the first time I heard a video game with the word 'fuck' in it, for anyone that cares... And of course its made by our good friends, Rockstar.
Old 29 Nov 2003, 01:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

New Star is on a distinguished road

i was thinking about buy this game, does it have missions like gta?
New Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2003, 03:05 AM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah I was thinking of getting it when I get my system fixed
Old 29 Nov 2003, 09:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I've seen ads for it on TV, but what the Hell is it about? Give us some backstory.
Old 29 Nov 2003, 03:05 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

http://www.gamepro.com/sony/ps2/game...ws/31818.shtml

Last edited by Kara; 29 Nov 2003 at 03:08 PM.
Kara is offline   Reply With Quote