ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Haitians Bitch About Vice City

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2003, 11:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Haitians Bitch About Vice City

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/gr...s_6084645.html

I'm not sure what's funnier...or more riduclous, the fact that they waited for over a year to complain, or the fact that they think they're special given how many groups are stereotyped in the game.
Old 26 Nov 2003, 02:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Just more Attempts to sue ROckstar.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2003, 04:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

If there is one thing in this world that I hate more than Protestors I have yet to find it.

God will these people ever shut the fuck up? It's a damn game, who cares.

Any and every protestor should be shot on site regardless of the cause.

Well maybe no everyone but for the most part they are all wining little bitches.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2003, 04:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Oh man, that's pathetic. I'm sure this is just another ACLU lawyer trying to build some case to rip off a couple million. But maybe they're pissed because the Hatians were such a crappy gang lol. After this gets thrown out I can't wait to hear about the Hatians-are-not-allowed-to-be-stereotyped-in-video-games-bill. Gee, I wonder what that fat little ittalian plumber would think of all this
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2003, 08:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

ACLU'ERS unite...

BRING IT ALL DOWN MAN!!!!!!!

BRING IT ALL DOWN!!!!!

OO-OO-OO-T-t-tt--h-hey are being r-r-r-raaaaaycist!!!!!!!!

I'm blasting the Savage nation right now!!!

Take that lefties!!!
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2003, 01:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I've Given This some thought.....

And i indeed agree that the Whole Lawyer Crap has gone too far With GTA And this Whole crap.

This Game was made to Create controversy, and it's done enough, Now can these people shut up and Just accept it.

...nuff said on this Crap ass Sitchyation!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2003, 06:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

This comes to shown how big of a leech people can be.

Ok I plated GTA VC Today for five hours straight and I still don't feel like killing any haitians. Any of you do?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 01:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Angry

UPDATE:

The Haitians just won. This is... well, rather lame and pointless. IDIOTS....

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/gr...s_6085346.html

Take Two self-censoring Vice City

Pressure from Haitian-American groups and New York City's mayor causes Rockstar Games' parent to edit its controversial bestseller.

Over a year after its release, controversial bestseller Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is still stirring up controversy. Most recently, various Haitian-American groups leveled charges of racism at the game and at Take Two Interactive, parent of Vice City's publisher, Rockstar Games.

At issue was the part of the game where Tommy Vercetti, its criminal protagonist, is hired by the Cuban gang to take out their rivals, the Haitians. At the beginning of the level, a title card appears which urges Vercetti to "Kill all the Haitians!" Shortly afterwards, a group of heavily armed Haitians attack him en masse, forcing him to respond with a fusillade of bullets. Rockstar has repeatedly insisted the statement should be taken within the context of the game, which is rife with violence towards every ethnic group.

However, New York City's Haitian-American community, which has seen several of its members shot by police in recent years, appealed to Mayor Michael Bloomberg to take action against Take Two, which is headquartered in the city. Yesterday, Bloomberg threatened the company with legal action if the phrase was not removed. "If I don't get a decent response, we are going to do everything we possibly can," said Bloomberg.

Today, Bloomberg got his response. Take Two issued a statement this afternoon promising to "remove the objectionable statements from future copies of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City." It did not mention the millions of copies of Vice City already on the market that already contain the statement.

The publisher also apologized for the "hurt and anger" the statement had caused Haitian-Americans, and hoped the move would "mend" relations between the two groups. It blamed a recent media frenzy for creating the controversy, noting the game was released in October 2002.

Take Two also defended its right to create a "realistic" game for an adult audience. The statement reminded the public that the game was rated 'M' for mature, saying, "it must be recognized that video games have evolved as an adult medium, not unlike literature, movies and music."

By Tor Thorsen, GameSpot [POSTED: 12/09/03 05:09 PM]
Old 10 Dec 2003, 01:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

WHAT KIND OF IGNORANT ASSHOLE IS THAT MAYOR?!?!

I say people nowadays are just looking for a quick buck and to make life miserable for everybody since theirs isn't glamurous. BULLSHIT.

NOW I HATE HAITIANS!!!!!
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Let's do what the game says and KILL ALL THE HAITIANS! [Joke, just incase they sue me ]
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

"Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!"

ok, go ahead and sue me lol.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Dec 2003, 03:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Because of EXO, its burnt into my conscience...MUST KILL HAITIANS!
Old 10 Dec 2003, 04:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by €XØDÜS
"Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!" "Kill all the Haitians!"
This post reminds me of the SNES version of Revolution X when aerosmith repeats over and over "Feed the rage feed the rage" After a while rage does feed after hearng all that nonsense.
Old 11 Dec 2003, 11:02 AM   #14 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I have the game. It is not making me go out and kill.
Old 11 Dec 2003, 04:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^I know you're ready to snap at anytime. You just need to pick up a flamethrower and release all that pent up anti-haitianism. Go on Monica, do it, you know you want to

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!