ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Need For Speed Underground...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Nov 2003, 03:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Need For Speed Underground...

Looks like this is the new one for the NFS series....this thime their taking a page out of the "fast & the Furious/midnight Club/illegal street racing" genre.. looks like it'll be a really good game. Its rumoured this time you can adust your car and add various enhancements to prerfet your "p" extension of a ride...hope thats true...since I was very impressed with NFS:HP2, this one might be even better..

anyone here hear anything about it? I know its out in a few days..
Old 13 Nov 2003, 03:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

do you know if its online or not.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 05:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^Not sure...but I wouldn't be suprised if it was..
Old 13 Nov 2003, 05:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Well I stopped buying the NFS series for a while. But I will give this one a look. But it's sad that they are going with the "Me Too" Atitude.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 10:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

^If you do be sure to peep NFS:Hot Pursuit2 as well. So far, Its the best one of the entire NFS series..
Old 14 Nov 2003, 09:44 AM   #6 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Only NFS game I ever owned was the original. Now that was a badass game.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2003, 11:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402
Only NFS game I ever owned was the original. Now that was a badass game.
I still own it and it rocks

NFS2 was really good as well.
Old 20 Nov 2003, 07:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I've read previews on GameZone that point to NFSUG as being on par with Midnight Club II, which just blew my damn doors off. I don't know about any online action for it, though. I'll check it out and get backtoya.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2003, 09:53 PM   #9 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

It's basically the same thing as Midnight Club, basically imports and what not.

At least that's what it looks like.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2003, 10:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402
It's basically the same thing as Midnight Club, basically imports and what not.

At least that's what it looks like.
Ilegal Racing is not for american cars anymore. I went to an ilegal race two weeks ago and all I saw was imports and a few big blocks. So they are going pretty much on reality.
Old 21 Nov 2003, 07:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

There IS onlline gamage on it...and actually its a combo of the custoization of Gran turismo, and the ilegeal racing/ tricked out car concept of midnight Club II. Oh the AI Cops of NEED FOR SPeed...and overall MUCH better graphics than the last NFS.....in other words, one Kickass racing game...
Old 24 Nov 2003, 12:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Got a chance to play it over at my friends house....he even let me use my memory card to start out a car for myself...

The Game itself is VERY nice graphicly. In many ways a HUGE improvement in sight and sound compared to HP2. Driving seems to be pretty good too, though in certian undergound races, you don't have a choice in driving ethier automatic, or standard.( a few races you got no choice but to drive standard). One slight issue thoguh. The cars at first seemed rather boxinsh looking compared to NFS:HP2. then my cosuin memntioned that the cars in this game are the most comom used in Street Racing, and are usually are smaller lighter and more versitle in make, unlike the higher profile luxury and sport cars in priveous NFS's. Guess that makes sense..

Anyways a do plan of getting this game very shortly. Since s started off wining some races and money, I added some features to the plain standard car I picked out (which was a 2003 Honda Civic BTW)
Thats another things they added to this game via Gran Tourismo, Engine modinfacation, and accessores galore...window tints, paint jobs, Vinyls, Rims, spoilers, bumpers, skirts, headlights, tailiights, tops, Hoods suspension..plaus many others things that re locked out for my profile (for now) Looks like EA really did theyre homework on this one....

I'll post more on the game once I get it...but so far thums up for me.
Old 28 Nov 2003, 05:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

well i finaly got the game....ended up playing it for nearly 8 hrs striaght...the game is awesone and adictive as hell....there are 3 times the amout of track courses than in prevoius NFS...and talk about variety of accesores and enhamcments galore!!!
...gotta go play it again some more..
Old 10 Dec 2003, 12:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

BTW I challange ANYONE here to an online race...so far I'm undefeated in both Sprint and curcicut races!!!