ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

EWR Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Oct 2003, 04:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default EWR Thread

feel free to come here and post anything pertaining to the game storylines stats stuff like that
Old 30 Oct 2003, 06:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It might help baby, if you posted a link so ppl that don't have the game, could download it...
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 06:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

right now,I'm just using WWE characters,but I'm going to buy out some organizations soon. My main feud I'm pushing right now is HHH vs. The Rock,yeah I know thats really old,but they put on good rated matches. I've got a goldberg Jericho feud going on,but I just ended in it their ppv match,when shane accidently helped Jericho to victory,which will lead into a goldberg/shane feud. Brock sucks,every match I'm told he didn't put effort him,so I'm giving the title to Angle. Batista is my main Mid-carder I'm giving him quite a push. I just ended my Booker/Cena feud,which wasn't to good. I'm tihinking of starting up a hulk/taker feud,but i'm probably gonna scratch that.
Old 30 Oct 2003, 07:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I gotta find one first lol they took it off the site that had it
Old 30 Oct 2003, 07:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

CAW Master Dave is on a distinguished road

is that the thing were creat some wrestlers and/or use real wrestlers to compete in your own storylines

if it is ive heard of it, ive never found it on the internet though

THE EVOLUTION OF CAWS
CAW Master Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 07:44 PM   #6 (permalink)

yes it is you can create your own fed your own characters all that but it is text based and that puts a lot of people off
Old 30 Oct 2003, 08:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

text based????

how does that work

THE EVOLUTION OF CAWS
Old 30 Oct 2003, 08:08 PM   #8 (permalink)

you play as the booker of the fed booking matches and fueds and things like that signing indys buying out other feds stuff like that
Old 30 Oct 2003, 08:13 PM   #9 (permalink)

right?????????
so you just tipe it all down

THE EVOLUTION OF CAWS
Old 30 Oct 2003, 08:21 PM   #10 (permalink)

no you do it via pull downs you can get it at

http://www.ravexgames.net/
Old 30 Oct 2003, 09:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I downloaded it and tried it, but it takes too much time to set up one show. It would also be better (for me personally) if I knew anything about all the other promotions so I could get their top stars, etc. I'll keep it, but I don't know how often I'll mess around with it....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 09:09 PM   #12 (permalink)

well I told you to ask me about it and Id help you out
Old 31 Oct 2003, 12:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I cut about half the WWE roster and picked up some Japanese talent and alot of indy guys.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2003, 02:28 AM   #14 (permalink)

http://www.geocities.com/avs_banners/EWRevenge40.zip

this should work if it doesnt tell me
Old 31 Oct 2003, 10:28 AM   #15 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

http://ewb3.ithium.net/ewbII/index.php?act=idx