ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Final Fantasy XI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2003, 03:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default Final Fantasy XI

The PC version comes out on October 29th......who all is getting it? What race are you going to be and what job? I'll post mine later....
Old 19 Oct 2003, 12:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

My PC Sadly isn't strong enough.........

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2003, 09:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

My PC isn't good enough either. And even if it was I wouldn't be getting it. I'm not into PC games. But once it comes out to PS2 i'll be picking it up. But this makes no sense. Why would it come out for PC first?
Old 22 Oct 2003, 09:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

My PC can handle every game there is. (with 3Ghz and a gig of RAM it better do) but I prefer playing first person shooter on PC rather than RPG games. But Why in the god damn blue hell is coming to PC first. Doesn't squaresoft releases their games on PS2 first then PC?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2003, 12:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold

Its just because the hard drive is not out for PS2 in America yet. You have to have it to be able to play it on PS2....now why they don't just release it now along with the PC version, I don't know.
Old 22 Oct 2003, 01:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

They are releasing it for ps2 bundled with the harddrive. It's gonna be like 100 bucks, plus you have to have broadband adapter set up and then there's the registration fee to play. So that's why it's coming ot pc's first. All that shit is allready installed and running and your average PC gamer is more likely to spend the money on it. I think it's awsome game, but I prolly won't play it.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2003, 01:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

ARGH, Too Much Stuff, I'll Just Cut my loses and wait for X2, Of course after i play X1!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2003, 03:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
Its just because the hard drive is not out for PS2 in America yet. You have to have it to be able to play it on PS2....now why they don't just release it now along with the PC version, I don't know.
Wait let me get this straight. The game actually requires a hard drive?
Old 23 Oct 2003, 08:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Quiet you....

Johnny Canuck is on a distinguished road

I'm not too Keen on the recent FF's anyways, so I doubt i'll pluck down the $100+monthly fees just to play a friggin online game.

If I wanted to play Everquest, I would have...
Johnny Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 08:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen. Santorum
(with 3Ghz and a gig of RAM it better do)
Finally someone who has the PC compacity to play the extra feature on my T2 extreme dvd. the create a terminator feature requires 3Ghz and at least 512Mb of ram to work which my pc sadly lacks.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 08:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
Finally someone who has the PC compacity to play the extra feature on my T2 extreme dvd. the create a terminator feature requires 3Ghz and at least 512Mb of ram to work which my pc sadly lacks.
Damn Those are fucking high system requirements for some feature. But My PC is a custom made beast. I made it myself of course. I make extreme computers for the people who thinks a crappy Dell or Compaq won't satisfy their needs for a custom made PC.

Last edited by Toof; 24 Oct 2003 at 08:28 AM.
Old 24 Oct 2003, 09:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen. Santorum
Damn Those are fucking high system requirements for some feature.
actually it comes with more.

Sytem requirements to play the T2 version on your pc and access the create a t1000.

Windows XP professional, windows media player 9 series, 3Ghz processor, 512 MG of RAM, 128MB/3d video card, 24 bit/96KHZ multichannel sound card, mouse and speakers

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What a greedy bitch. Id really like to have seen the create a T1000 on my pc as well.

How much does it cost to upgrade my 1.7 GHZ to a 3 GHZ processor and how much does it cost to change my 256MG RAM to 1.2GB RAM

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 12:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
actually it comes with more.

Sytem requirements to play the T2 version on your pc and access the create a t1000.

Windows XP professional, windows media player 9 series, 3Ghz processor, 512 MG of RAM, 128MB/3d video card, 24 bit/96KHZ multichannel sound card, mouse and speakers

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What a greedy bitch. Id really like to have seen the create a T1000 on my pc as well.

How much does it cost to upgrade my 1.7 GHZ to a 3 GHZ processor and how much does it cost to change my 256MG RAM to 1.2GB RAM
It depends what you're running. I f you have a P4 board probably you can Upgrade to a 3Ghz with hyper threading (533Mhz FSB) and they run about 400 dollars. And memory it averages around 200 dollars to yank 1gig of memory extra on your PC. Thats buying Two 512MB memory medules. Of course before buying the parts make 100% sure your current system can take the upgrade. If not probably you'll have to get a new motherboard. By the way making systems with these high specs they need really god cooling fans so make sure you have a high RPM fan or if you're a show off like me buy the liquid cool kit for the procesor.

Last edited by Toof; 24 Oct 2003 at 12:58 PM.
Old 30 Oct 2003, 04:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
One more match

What an amazing game. The game got installed at 9PM last night, it is 4 PM now. The only break that I have taken was from 8AM-10AM i slept. do the math ladies and gents.

Hollywood Hogan rates this game 1000000000/10
Old 30 Oct 2003, 05:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
What an amazing game. The game got installed at 9PM last night, it is 4 PM now. The only break that I have taken was from 8AM-10AM i slept. do the math ladies and gents.

Hollywood Hogan rates this game 1000000000/10
Get a life Hollywood!!! LMAO

Just messing with ya