ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Dance Dance Revolution

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2003, 04:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default Dance Dance Revolution

Has anyone here ever played the game? I just recently discovered it, its fucking addicting....crazy little japanese people and their funny games, but damn, its much more fun then running on a treadmil at a gym, and gets you just as good of a workout.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 02:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I purchased the game about like a year ago. I got hooked to the damn thing. It serves two purposes. Get you in shape and have fun. Now where have you seen that combination on a video game before

Please the power pad doesn't count
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2003, 03:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, it gets you in hella shape, I lost 30 lbs playing it. It fucking is a terriffic game. I play only at arcades because I don't like the home pads.
Old 27 Oct 2003, 05:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Games Are Fun

bjork is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bjork

DDR is great. I've got all of the import PSX ones (save the Club mixes), as well as MAX and MAX2 for the US PS2. Some people have qualms about getting on the pad, but once you get past that "fear factor", it's a blast.

Just wish I had an arcade-quality platform for the house...
bjork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 07:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I seen it on TV once. Its not my type of game.
Old 27 Oct 2003, 10:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I seen it on TV once. Its not my type of game.
Probably you're afraid like most of us were at first
Old 27 Oct 2003, 01:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

DDR is gay as hell. I know a guy who plays it. I hit him everytime I see him
Old 30 Oct 2003, 05:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
One more match

Now Kurt just because you can't do something doesn't make it gay
Old 02 Nov 2003, 12:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
Now Kurt just because you can't do something doesn't make it gay
no they cheesy dance beats, the way people look when they are using it in the arcade, THAT makes it gay
Old 02 Nov 2003, 02:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Johnny B is on a distinguished road

You know what's fun to do? Laughing at people dancing like homos.
Old 02 Nov 2003, 02:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny B
You know what's fun to do? Laughing at people dancing like homos.
and that my friend ...is true its damn true
Old 03 Nov 2003, 09:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Man you two probably suck at that game incredibly
Old 03 Nov 2003, 01:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen. Santorum
Man you two probably suck at that game incredibly
Wouldnt know, I refuse to get up there to look like a tool
Old 03 Nov 2003, 01:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
Wouldnt know, I refuse to get up there to look like a tool
yeah yeah Anyways it's a good exercise and besides some chicks dig it
Old 03 Nov 2003, 01:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen. Santorum
besides some chicks dig it
some Chicks dig gay guys...someone unthreatening they can hang out with, do their hair with, talk about guys with

doesnt mean I wanna be gay tho