ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Ask Hollywood

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2003, 04:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default Ask Hollywood

Well, now that I have been gone for so long, I feel that I, Hollywood Hogan, have to make it up to you, the PWF gaming crowd. In the spirit of ask Kurt, I shall answer any and all questions you all have pertaining to gaming as long as it doesn't involve me finding you illegal or pirated software....so ask away..
Old 19 Oct 2003, 04:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Uhh...why were you away?
Old 19 Oct 2003, 08:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
Well, now that I have been gone for so long, I feel that I, Hollywood Hogan, have to make it up to you, the PWF gaming crowd. In the spirit of ask Kurt, I shall answer any and all questions you all have pertaining to gaming as long as it doesn't involve me finding you illegal or pirated software....so ask away..
....well atleast you credited me lol...

first off....Welcome back Hogan, good to see ya again

second
WWE Raw 2 for X-box...is it worth playing?
Old 20 Oct 2003, 02:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold

Icon: I was gone due to the fact that I was trying to find a life or something more, but well, I failed in that.

Kurt: Thanks man, and of course I credited you my friend.

Raw 2 is a very good game. The multi-player season mode is where the game shines. The computer has a really stupid AI that at times gets annoying, but other then that I think its worth picking up if you have an XBOX. Since I got it, I haven't played WMXIX on game cube.
Old 20 Oct 2003, 06:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
Icon: I was gone due to the fact that I was trying to find a life or something more, but well, I failed in that.

Kurt: Thanks man, and of course I credited you my friend.

Raw 2 is a very good game. The multi-player season mode is where the game shines. The computer has a really stupid AI that at times gets annoying, but other then that I think its worth picking up if you have an XBOX. Since I got it, I haven't played WMXIX on game cube.
do yourself a favor and play XIX
its probably the best wrestling game since No Mercy

I have been hesitant to pick it up because Raw sucked ass, the game play was horrendous

have they really improved the gameplay?
Old 20 Oct 2003, 06:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Describe the basic stortline in WMXIX for the cube, please.

I may buy it.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2003, 07:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Hollywood

NHL 2004
OR
ESPN Hockey

I want to hear advantages and disadvantages of both.
Old 21 Oct 2003, 02:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
One more match

I didn't like XIX due to the fact that reversals are too fucking easy. Raw 2 is great, all together, XIX is much better, but I played it so much the first week it came out, I got sick of it.

The storyline for XIX is you are thrown out and fired by Vince, and Stephanie rehires you, and gives you jobs to do. You have to attack McMahon employees, destroy merchandise stands and advertisements, injure the talent, all that. Its not that fun, but its original.

Icon, just due to the fact that I prefer EA Sports, I would say NHL 2004. They in my opinion are the kings of Sports games...but I'll find a review on both, since I have never played either.
Old 21 Oct 2003, 02:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
One more match

Though since I haven't played either,

IGN gave NHL 2004 a 8.8
IGN gave ESPN Hockey a 9.3
Old 21 Oct 2003, 06:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I have NHL 2004, and it is great. And its nothing like 2003 if your wondering. They took out all the fake crap that 2003 had. So its like real hockey now.
Old 21 Oct 2003, 06:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I got a question Hollywood. Its about the PS2 online. A few weeks ago I was at microplay and the guy that works there was telling me that EA is going to start to charge you for playing their games online. Have you heard anything about this?
Old 21 Oct 2003, 07:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Will they have the Open Roof Gringo (Lood-de-loop with a gap at the top) In Tony Hawk Underground?
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2003, 08:19 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Welcome back HH.

I'm hoping HCTP has the create an entrance feature. Can you confirm/deny this? If it doesn't, can you find out if the RAW 2 PC game will have it?

Thanks a bunch.
Old 21 Oct 2003, 11:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
One more match

Rebel: Yeah, they might start charging for online play.
http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/20...0508019911.htm

Full story there.

Desperado - Not too much has been released about THUG, but I'm sure if its a well liked or requested gap, they will have it.

Submission - SD: HCTP's entrance is most likely exactly like the other ones that lets you edit your entrance to an extent, I'm sure it won't be as good as Raw 2 or Wrestlemania XIX(best CAE of all of them)'s CAE, but it will be enough. Raw 2 on PC I don't imagine they would change it after porting it over, and if that is the case, it has a solid CAE on it.
Old 01 Nov 2003, 02:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Oh do they have the Van-Terminator in HCTP?
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote