ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Gamespot's top 10 Game Bosses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Sep 2003, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Gamespot's top 10 Game Bosses

Checked out an article on Gamespot, and they Ranked the 10 best bad guys in video game history!

Check them out at the next posts. I Screwed up on this one so i'm editing it!

Last edited by Forgotten Sin; 25 Sep 2003 at 01:45 PM.
Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2003, 01:40 PM   #2 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

10.Akuma
Karateka
Apple II, 1986

9. Goro from mortal kombat

8.Dark Falz
Phantasy Star
Sega Master System, 1988

7.Yellow Devil
Mega Man
NES, 1987

6.Mike Tyson
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
NES, 1986

5.Ganon
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Nintendo 64, 1998

4.Psycho Mantis
Metal Gear Solid
PlayStation, 1998

Last edited by Forgotten Sin; 25 Sep 2003 at 01:51 PM.
Old 25 Sep 2003, 01:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

3.Ugh-Zan III
Serious Sam: The First Encounter
PC, 2001

2.Bob the Goldfish
Earthworm Jim
Genesis, 1994

And #1 is:

Machine Gun Willy
Double Dragon
Arcade, 1987

Old 25 Sep 2003, 06:33 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

That list sucks imo.

Why the hell is bob the goldfish on there? lol what the fuck?

Where the hell is Bowser, that guy was crazy.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2003, 08:21 PM   #5 (permalink)

I Agree, Where's Bowser, and the Badass himself Sephiroth?

Old 26 Sep 2003, 04:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Bowser is a shit Boss IMO, He had a AXE Behind him in the Original Mario Games which is stupid because it's not that easy to bea a boss as big as Bowser. But the Bowser in Mario64 was more challenging but it still wouldn't make the top of my list as greastest boss.

I myself was wondering Why Bob was in there, I found him Easier than Bowser.
Old 25 Oct 2003, 11:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Quiet you....

Johnny Canuck is on a distinguished road

That list blows. Only deserving members would be Yellow Devil & maybe Tyson.
Johnny Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2003, 10:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Man That List Sucks Mayor ass. The Number one Spot should be Sephiroth The REAL Badass.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 03:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

what a retarded list, although I suppose it would help to know what they based their decisions on.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 12:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
although I suppose it would help to know what they based their decisions on.
Games made a long ass time ago.

From that list, I only remember Goro... I didn't get until video games until like 1997, so I can't really say who was that hard or not, but those are some old ass games...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2003, 08:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Goro?? Seriously?? I loved MK but I did Goro like Brock did Zach Gowen. Once you figured him out, there was nothing to it...especially with Scorpion, Sub Zero and Raiden. I'd put the doctor who injected himself with the G-Virus in RE2 ahead of Bore-o. Hell, I'd rank the nurses in the original Silent Hill ahead of that four-armed freak, and they're not even bosses. Bore-o is like the Barry Horowitz or Iron Mike Sharpe of bosses. WTF??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2003, 08:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

BTW, Forgotten sin, my local newspaper is looking for terrible pictures of kids with Santa Claus. You know, the kids sitting on Santa's lap, crying like Santa was Satan or Michael Jackson or something. I think your banner there would win hands freaking down.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote