ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Possibly the BEST Christmas movie Ever is coming to PS2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Sep 2003, 01:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Possibly the BEST Christmas movie Ever is coming to PS2

Gfamespot: Capcom to produce Nightmare Before Christmas game

Capcom unveils a game based on the Tim Burton film.

At a press event today in Japan, Capcom showed off Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, an upcoming third-person action game for the PlayStation 2. Producer Tatsuya Minami revealed very little about the game, mentioning that events would be held next month around Halloween in Japan, Los Angeles, and London to kick off discussion on the game, which is slated to ship in October 2004.

All Minami would reveal was that the game would be a sequel to the film and mix elements of hard-core action and puzzle solving. A short gameplay trailer shown on the game revealed graphics that capture the look of Tim Burton's film nicely. The trailer offered glimpses of locales around Halloween Town, which looked very close to their film counterparts. The short trailer also gave us looks at Jack Skellington, his faithful dog Zero, Sally, and nemesis Oogie Boogie. Some new faces popped up as well, including a pack of possibly unfriendly skeletons heading for town that Jack confronts.

The Nightmare Before Christmas is slated to ship in October 2004. Look for more on the game as it develops.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2005, 10:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

I read the title and thought a Christmas Story. then I thought, "that cant be right". Yeah, this makes sense, it might be decent too. Ill have to watch that movie again though.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2005, 11:04 AM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

i Saw clips of it, and it looks pretty damn good.

Old 09 Mar 2005, 12:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

i dont remember much about that movie all i really recall is a lot of singing like all disney movies.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2005, 02:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I'll get that game without even thinking about it. This movie's one of my fav. If there's a God in this world, could he bless Tim Burton, please?...
Old 09 Mar 2005, 03:38 PM   #6 (permalink)

indeed. the man's a fucking Genious. Especially with good ones like Beeltejuice, Edward scissorhands, and Of course, TNBC.

Old 09 Mar 2005, 04:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

^I'm just wondering how "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" will look like.
Old 09 Mar 2005, 05:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yay! A game based after a great movie.... and a company with some credibility is making it!
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2005, 05:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, i advise you to. if you have, you know it will rock.

Old 09 Mar 2005, 05:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

^It's official: it will.
Old 09 Mar 2005, 06:12 PM   #11 (permalink)

A little off topic again, but what the hell.

Where were we again? oh yeah, Go Jack skellington.