ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

NHL 2004 Online is the best

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Sep 2003, 10:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default NHL 2004 Online is the best

I just got NHL 04 for today for the PS2 and i am very impressed. The game is alot better then 03. And the online play is amazing. It runs very nicely. I found when I play madden its a little choppy. But anyways, if anyone has a ps2 pick this game up, and if you have the network adaptor you have to get this game.