ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Soul Calibur 2 Weapon Master Quest...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Sep 2003, 07:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Soul Calibur 2 Weapon Master Quest...

Just wondering if anyone it trying out this part of the game?
If so:
How far are you in it?
What are the latest things (ie weapons, characters, areas etc) you've unlocked?

Whats you current Level, and title?

And who do you use most often?

For me I'm finsihed all the inatial quests, now in in the middle of redowning levels and unlocking new subchapters...er rough just past the halfway mark of the 2nd time around..currently at the sub-chapter 4 of the 3rd set.

The latests thiings I've unlocked were some of the complete soul edge weaopns for other characters, partullary Cassandra, Mitsurgri, and Maxi..Plus I just unlocked Assisan..(wasn't easy ethier)

My current level is Lvl.60 Gold Conqueror

And the people I use most are Raphel (for speed), Shopita (for air juggling) Cervanties (For sttrong offense) , Maxi (for quck recovery and reactions) , Kilk (for good hits at a sake distance), and nightmare (For raw power and taking out an opoment quick)

How about the rest of you?
Old 07 Sep 2003, 07:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I just unlocked Berserker, so I guess I'm not too far behind you there. I've gone back and played some of the big payoff missions and unlocked the complete Soul Edge for most of the characters, all of the new outfits, about half the weapons, all of the demo theaters, and a few of the art galleries. I think I'm somewhere between level 40-50.

Oh, and I try to go through with either Heiachi, Rapheal, or Cervantes. But if a level is getting on my nerves I pick Nightmare and decimate it. He's just a beast...
Old 08 Sep 2003, 03:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I have not played it yet, but when I do, I'm going to fuck everything up I see. I unlocked everything in the first game though.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2003, 05:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^All in the first game? Then your gonn be playing for a good while. Alot of the weaopn master quests are pretty hard, and I'm sure you'll be replaying the really hard areas..plus the dungeons in some of those areas are easier, but really time consuming.. be sure to have some snacks nearby when you start it up.

BTW I'm at level 72,"Iron Edgemaster" Guess I'm almost done the rankings.. I mamaged to finish all of the Weapon masters quest the 2nd time expect one. The Merope Monasrttery in Chapter 4 in Mizar. And I mean the 2nd harder version not the 1st. How the hell can you kill off all those guys in that little amount of time?!?!? its getting me pissed off! Espically when I get to Taki, she just defends all the time and I'm wasting time trying to kill her...can anyone help?
Old 08 Sep 2003, 11:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer

BTW I'm at level 72,"Iron Edgemaster" Guess I'm almost done the rankings.. I mamaged to finish all of the Weapon masters quest the 2nd time expect one. The Merope Monasrttery in Chapter 4 in Mizar. And I mean the 2nd harder version not the 1st. How the hell can you kill off all those guys in that little amount of time?!?!? its getting me pissed off! Espically when I get to Taki, she just defends all the time and I'm wasting time trying to kill her...can anyone help?
That's where I'm stuck too... I thought about taking a hammer to the game but that wouldn't solve anything. I've been trying to push her over the edge but she keeps using the advancing guard on me. I hate this level...
Old 08 Sep 2003, 11:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Ryan, I figured it out!! Well one way to do it...

Pick a weapn in your aresnal made speciffy for oponents to guard against. I was using nightmare, and the weaopn I used was his Flamberge sword. I think all the character have a laset one or two weaopns like that. just keep pounding away at her nonstop and as fast as you can and eventually you'll wear her out...and at tiime she'll let her guard down and you can do some rall dammage.. Just be sure to take out the first two guys before Taki to get extra time to take her out. Shes the only person that does constant guarding.

Another strategy a friend of mine suggsted was using Ivy and her over the shoulder throw. Got near the edge and try tossing her over..you gotta have you back at the edge of the platform in oarder for that to work properly... I never tried it since I don't really use Ivy that much, but you can try it if you wish...

Hope this helps..
Old 12 Sep 2003, 03:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I GOT IT!!! The quest begins this afternoon. I'm gonna fuck this game up for the next 2 weeks straight, non stop. well, cept for lot's of Madden...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2003, 06:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer
Ryan, I figured it out!! Well one way to do it...

Pick a weapn in your aresnal made speciffy for oponents to guard against. I was using nightmare, and the weaopn I used was his Flamberge sword. I think all the character have a laset one or two weaopns like that. just keep pounding away at her nonstop and as fast as you can and eventually you'll wear her out...and at tiime she'll let her guard down and you can do some rall dammage.. Just be sure to take out the first two guys before Taki to get extra time to take her out. Shes the only person that does constant guarding.

Another strategy a friend of mine suggsted was using Ivy and her over the shoulder throw. Got near the edge and try tossing her over..you gotta have you back at the edge of the platform in oarder for that to work properly... I never tried it since I don't really use Ivy that much, but you can try it if you wish...

Hope this helps..
I tried it with the Flamberg, that wepon sucks ass. No striking power whatsoever. I went for the Glam as well, that worked a bit better but I eventually just got pissed, equipped the Soul Edge (growth) and use unblockables on her until she stopped moving. That'll show her...
Old 13 Sep 2003, 11:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

^Well at least you got past her...thats wat counts...let me know if you finished everything else..

XDS: Glad you got it.. and be WARNED the Weapons master quest will take alot of time plus some parts are VERY hard...let us know where you are in it..