ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Madden 2004 is off the Hizzel fo Shizzel Dizzel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2003, 09:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Talking Madden 2004 is off the Hizzel fo Shizzel Dizzel

Sorry bout the title....had to say it

Anyway this game rocks...great graphics, best i've seen for player's faces ever.

The CPU doesnt dominate at all (on Veteran settings), and the game is totally realistic.

The new "Playmaker" Controls are a litle too much. Here's how they work (for PS2 controls):

DEFENSE
Running- You can change the direction of the run before the snap by tapping left or right on the right analog stick, without reversing the play completely.

Receiving/Catching- ON every play, u have one key receiver, whether the tight end, the slot receiver, or the halfback (but usually the receiver). By pressing Up on the RAS (right analog stick), u make the receiver do a "jet" route, which means they sprint up the field on a straight line. By pressing Down on the RAS, the receiver does a "step-in" pattern. By pressing Left on the analog stick, the receiver does a 7-yard left patern, and the same thing for pressing Right on the RAS (the reciener does a 7yard right pattern)

Blocking- During the play, on a running play, u can contriol the nearest blocker to your runner by using the RAS and directing it towards the nearest defender, and usually blocks him.

DEFENSE
Before the Snap- the only option you have before the snap on defense is controlling the side where your safeties will cover. By pressing the RAS left, your safties cover the left side of the field, and vice-versa for right.

After the Snap- You only have two basic options for After the snap. If you are sure that the offense is running a running play, press down on the RAS and your linebackers and CBs will attack towards the direction of the ballcarrier automatically. The other option you have after the snap is if you are sure the other team is throwing a "Hail Mary" type of play. By pressing Up on the RAS, Most of your CBs and both your safeties will run back an additionally 30-40 yards deep.

Owner Mode- this mode is pretty much for the die-hard fans, as you can control most anything from this setting. You control ticket prices, food prices, souvenier prices, and much more. I really don't recomend iut for the casual fan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
GO GET THE GAME!

It kicks ass.

-Mike
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2003, 10:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

sounds good....
Old 17 Aug 2003, 09:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm going to get this game for sure.
Old 18 Aug 2003, 01:11 AM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like it's all good. I have 2003 but I'm going to get this anyway for the hell of it. I love these games.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2003, 01:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I played it yesterday at my brother's house and it kicked ass. I have to wait till my next check to get it, but it'll be worth it.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
pimpinthebox is offline   Reply With Quote