ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Most underrated game you've played?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jul 2003, 01:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default Most underrated game you've played?

What game that got slammed by critics, and on the storeshelves, should everyone own?

What makes that game so special?
Old 27 Jul 2003, 01:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Earthbound for SNES......most people don't like it because of the first person battle system and the graphics, but those don't matter, it is one of the best games I have ever played....another would be Final Fantasy VIII....
Old 27 Jul 2003, 06:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I think one is NCAA Football 2k3..It wasn't really slammed by critics..but no one really praised it..It's a fast pace game..but It may be too easy for many peoples taste..I've won 23 games straight without a challenge on the hardest difficulty..plus it's really cheap..
Old 29 Jul 2003, 07:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Nobody seems to like any of the Madden games. But I love them, and think they are the best football games out there.
Old 29 Jul 2003, 08:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Rebel
Nobody seems to like any of the Madden games. But I love them, and think they are the best football games out there.
Same here man, those games are awsome. They're the best Football games regardless to what people say.

I still bust out my Madden '94 every now and then.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2003, 08:51 PM   #6 (permalink)

DUMBASS Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

i say smacksown 3 and matel gear solid 2 hey people say it sux even before playin it whats up wit dat

DUMBASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2003, 09:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Smackdown 3 did pretty much suck..
Old 29 Jul 2003, 11:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

I agree, the madden series is the best football series of them all.
Old 30 Jul 2003, 01:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Fear Effect 2 Retro Helix,everyone I've spoken to said they hated this.This game was genius,this is the company that started cell shading in games for God sakes,there was an intricate plot,great graphics and great action.It worked so well I'm shocked so many people hated it.
Old 30 Jul 2003, 03:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'd say Shenmue II. It seems like a lot of people don't know how great this game is.

Oh yeah, two more weeks 'till Madden 2004 comes out.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
pimpinthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2003, 04:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

ape escape
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2003, 07:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by The_One
Smackdown 3 did pretty much suck..
No you pretty much suck!

SmackDown was good for its time but its nothing compaired to devil May Cry, Although it got great reviews from Critics not many people I know have played the game.
Old 03 Aug 2003, 07:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

^ I really hope you mean Devil May Cry and not its sequel..Jesus that was a farce of a title.And Just Bring It WAS shit.
Old 03 Aug 2003, 09:41 PM   #14 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I love the madden games all of them

sd3 did suck and so did mgs2 the ending was fucking moronic with the commander telling you to turn off the game and go get some fresh air and exercise

then on xplay they show mgs3 and how he tries carjacking a bike and the guy on it says oh no is this another grand theft auto and this isnt vice city that shit isnt funny its not even worth a cheap laugh it is just flat out stupid
Old 04 Aug 2003, 02:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
^ I really hope you mean Devil May Cry and not its sequel..Jesus that was a farce of a title.And Just Bring It WAS shit.
So your saying SmackDown 2 was better that 3, or were you just disapponited in the quality of the game becuase your really saying two arguements.