ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Most overrated game you've played?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jul 2003, 01:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default Most overrated game you've played?

for some, it's the tomb raider series,
for others, it might be super mario sunshine.

but screw them, what game was it for you that didn't live up to the hype?

i'm gonna vote for "Enter the Matrix"
Old 27 Jul 2003, 01:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Definately the tomb raider series.....it sucked my ass..
Old 27 Jul 2003, 01:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollywood Hogan
Definately the tomb raider series.....it sucked my ass..
damn, that's a lot of ass sucking.

(as always, i kid)
Old 27 Jul 2003, 06:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Tomb Raider series..
Old 29 Jul 2003, 07:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Halo. Sure its a good game, but not the greatest shooter of all time.
Old 29 Jul 2003, 08:06 PM   #6 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Any of the FF games. I don't like them personally so that's why I'm saying this. I don't see what the hype is around these games.

No way could I ever spend 80 hours (or whatever the hell amount of time it takes to beat) of my life playing a game.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2003, 08:49 PM   #7 (permalink)

DUMBASS Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

well thats why you play bits at a time and ther great games but i think the game that is overrated is supermario games

DUMBASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2003, 09:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I never really playde in ff games except for number 10..
Old 29 Jul 2003, 11:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by .Moneen.
damn, that's a lot of ass sucking.

(as always, i kid)
LOL, its cool...by the way, to all that don't know .Moneen. was the first at this site to have my job as the mod of this forum, so lets all give him a big G&T welcome back......its always great to have good G&T posters here.
Old 30 Jul 2003, 01:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Final Fantasy 8...Jesus Christ that sucked monkeynuts to no end.
Old 30 Jul 2003, 03:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by error402
Any of the FF games. I don't like them personally so that's why I'm saying this. I don't see what the hype is around these games.

No way could I ever spend 80 hours (or whatever the hell amount of time it takes to beat) of my life playing a game.
i agree with that. not my type of game

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
pimpinthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2003, 12:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

After all the build up about the smackdown series going to PS2 My most disappointing game would be JBI. After 2 tremendous games on the ps1 they delivered this pile of shit and never had I felt so fucking ripped off. In a dead heat with JBI was RAW because after the JBI debacle I really wanted to play a decent wrestling game again and RAW disappointed just as much as JBI. It was a long wait until SYM restored my faith in wrestling games on new platforms.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2003, 02:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
One more match

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
Final Fantasy 8...Jesus Christ that sucked monkeynuts to no end.
FF8 was a terriffic game...one of the best of the series.
Old 31 Jul 2003, 10:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

for me it's the tomb raider series (espiacially the third one..ick...) and jbi. But I really thought mario sunshine was pretty solid if not a bit too short...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2003, 06:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by GARTH ALGAR
FF8 was a terriffic game...one of the best of the series.
I'm sure fans of the series liked it,but I've never been a fan of the series or any RPG ever made for that matter so that kinda swayed me into saying I hated it,that and I wasted like 30 hours playing it.