ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Video Game Console Vs. Computer
View Poll Results: Video Game Console Vs. Computer
Video Game Console 5 50.00%
Computer 1 10.00%
They Both Have Their Advantages 2 20.00%
I Like Them Both 2 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jul 2003, 05:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Video Game Console Vs. Computer

whats the best for gaming. do u wait for ur fav games to come out on computer and shit? or do u just play them on ur console. what has better gameplay like how the game flows graphically and such, i know it usually depends on game and shit. but whatever, what do u think is the best.

i am a video game console person, i just hate using the keyboard and shit, i know u can get controls and joysticks but fuck it, i already can play my ps2/psx, dreamcast, n64, and what not. i dont need to play on pc, and plus sometimes the game can get choppy on pc cause something loads*well it happens to me* so i vote video game console
Old 17 Jul 2003, 06:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I hate computer game. And its the same reason as what SC said. And another thing, I just can't stand stitting at my comuter playing games. When I play my ps2 I always like to sit on my couch and just relax.
Old 17 Jul 2003, 08:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

sitting at the computer to play sucks, and my biggest problem is that all the computers are differrent or you need new gjx cards every 6 months and it's all just a monster pain in the ass...

But,

Online FPS and MMORPG's are out of control on pc's. RTS games are super good on comps too.

But since I'm a mac fan, none of that shit really ever get's to me, so for having a wider selection and being way easier to deal with all the time, i go with consoles.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2003, 09:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

i like them both. ps2 controls and the convenience are cool, but i like buying burnt PC games for $10 or less.
Old 18 Jul 2003, 01:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I hate playing Pc Games. I'd Much Rather have fun playing games for a console.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2003, 04:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Console,I hate pc games..
Old 20 Jul 2003, 07:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Ilove playing console games but if I want to play a FPS game I play on the pc.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2003, 03:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Console. Consoles are made for gaming first, and other things like CD players and DVD players second. Their main priority is gaming, so the games are going to be better, more fun, and run better on consoles, as opposed to PC's where it serves many different purposes.