ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Hardest Game...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jul 2003, 12:33 PM   #1 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold
Default Hardest Game...

What do you think is the hardest game ever made? There are always games out there that are damn near impossible to beat.

There are too many for me, mainly because I lack the patience to beat many games.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for NES was one HARD ASS BITCH of a game, maybe it's just because I suck but it took me forever to beat.

What about Ski Free? I know it's a piece of shit but there is NO possible way to escape that monster. If you do pass by it the first time, no way you can pass it the second time. No man may ever know what lies beyond that guy, well at least I sure wont.

there are more but those are just a few.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2003, 01:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well if you don't have a guide for any FF game it would be so hard.
Old 07 Jul 2003, 02:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^I did ff7 without a guide.

But for me, I have trouble with fps games, so those would be the hardest for me.

But for shear pain in the ass to complete, I can't really say. I've played some hard shooters before, and some fighting games can be really tough on the harder settings.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2003, 03:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
^I did ff7 without a guide.
Wow. How many hours did it take you to beat it?
Old 07 Jul 2003, 05:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^Maybe 80 or so. I was home from college and didn't have anything to do, so I hijacked my bros ps and rented it from blockbuster for 2 weeks lol. I was running out of time off so by the end I was playing like 12 hrs a day just trying to jam through it as quick as possible.

I did find it pretty linear overall though and was supprised that I didn't get lost much. Also, I didn't deal with a lot of mini games and crap or developing all my characters. I pretty much just wanted to get it done. There were a lot of in game tutorials to help out with how the magic and combat and how the little gem stones (forget what they are now) work with weapons and stuff. It wasn't that bad.

I also did Grandia 2 without a book not that long ago. But that was a breeze.

I won't fuck with Zelda without a book though. I'll get stuck way to fast and start throwing shit.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 07 Jul 2003, 05:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS

I won't fuck with Zelda without a book though. I'll get stuck way to fast and start throwing shit.
Same here. Those games are confusing as hell. Even with a book I still get confused sometimes.
Old 08 Jul 2003, 06:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I'm finding Angel of Darkness to be a real motherfuck to beat,they totally fucked up the control system and add to that precision jumps and you have on your hands one hard nut to crack.Toughest game I've ever played though has got to be Top Gun for the NES,damn that was near impossible.
Old 08 Jul 2003, 10:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't think I have really any unbeatable games...probably because I'm not into many rpgs or action...
Old 09 Jul 2003, 08:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Well The Getaway is hard but thats because of the nature of the game. Oh and there are not maps in the games to help you out. If you don't know london then you're fucked up
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2003, 02:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
I'm finding Angel of Darkness to be a real motherfuck to beat,they totally fucked up the control system and add to that precision jumps and you have on your hands one hard nut to crack.Toughest game I've ever played though has got to be Top Gun for the NES,damn that was near impossible.
I don't remember top gun being that hard, but mid air refuling was a total bitch.

I'm not big on precision jumping games. That just drives me nuts.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Jul 2003, 06:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
I don't remember top gun being that hard, but mid air refuling was a total bitch.

I'm not big on precision jumping games. That just drives me nuts.
Sorry I meant Top Gun 2: The second mission.

Yeah I know what you mean,Hades breath level in AOD I died at least 34 times before I got it right..buuut her boobs bounce so I can't complain too much
Old 11 Jul 2003, 10:19 PM   #12 (permalink)

DUMBASS Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

i say pong!

DUMBASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2003, 01:05 PM   #13 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by DUMBASS
i say pong!
That's a good one, I don't know anyone who has actually "beat" that game.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2003, 04:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Quiet you....

Johnny Canuck is on a distinguished road

Dragon Warrior 7 for PS1 puts any and every RPG ever released to shame in sheer difficulty.

FF7 only took me 35 hours (without guide....never needed one for a FF game yet).

For other RPGs....Personoa 2 for PS is right up there.

Contra for NES will always remain my benchmark for pure action difficulty, Strider was pretty tough too.
Johnny Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2003, 03:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Any of the Zelda games take me forever to beat,same with the Mario games
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote