ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

super secret ultimate vehicle in GTA:VC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 May 2003, 04:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default super secret ultimate vehicle in GTA:VC

Does anybody have a code for the super secret vehicle you get in Vice city after getting all 100 secret packages??? I'll never get them all and I don't know what this thing is. Is there a code anywhere? Does anybody know it? I must have the super secret car!!!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2003, 04:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

no, i've got what....about 23 hidden packages.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2003, 05:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

It's the army swat helicopter..once you have all the packages head to the army base with a police car and uniform or you'll get shot..break through the barrier and it's there for you on the heli-pad..missiles and gatling guns..it's sweet!
Old 19 May 2003, 05:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

cool.
Old 19 May 2003, 05:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Dammit. I'll never get all the packages. I need a code. Sin, you have to find one for me.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 May 2003, 06:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

DeathsDisguise is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise

you dont need 100 packages to get the hunter...just go to the army base, but make sure you have the police uniform...and go up the stairs on the left, go across the roof, go right across the walkway, go down the stairs, go through the gate, then through another gate and the hunter will be on your left, or you could just get the helicopter off the top of the hyman condos and fly it to the army base...much easier than waiting for 100 packages...but this can only be done after you have beaten the game...dont bother with going to the heli-pad because its not on the heli-pad....

Hunter:
Once you have completed the Keep Your Friends Close mission, a Hunter will be available at the back of Fort Baxter Air Base near the airport. To get it, either use the police uniform which is unlocked after a certain mission is completed (located at the Washington Beach police department, inside the locker room to the left of the entrance), or simply fly a helicopter high overhead to the back of the base, then quickly land and get in the Hunter.
Information in this section was contributed by Casper.

Get a helicopter and get your wanted level to two stars. Go to Fort Baxter Air Base. You should see the Hunter in the back, where its fenced in. Bail out when you are directly over the Hunter. Get in and repeatedly enable the "Health" code to recover from the soldiers that are shooting at you. Get airborne and fly out of there.
Information in this section was contributed by Samurai Ben.

This is from gamefaqs.com

also exodus when you go in the police station and make sure that you dont have any weapons drawn or you will more than likely get destroyed

Last edited by DeathsDisguise; 19 May 2003 at 09:37 PM.
DeathsDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2003, 06:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^thanks man. Now I gotta get home and steal one. Can you park one in a garage or helipad where it will stay? I saved tanks before, but I don't know if you can stow a helecopter in a garage. Maybe push it in with a truck or something. Prolly just fuck it up though...

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 May 2003, 07:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yeah but it's easier getting the packages while simply playing the game than beating the game 1st.because once you start over you have to acquire the police uniform again and that's a waste of time..you're better off finding all the packages because it handles your first time through anyway.And it will disappear when you land it on your estate and leave the area,you can't garage it either,you just have to get a new one everytime you want 1 from the army base..just take a regular copter for speedier pick up.
Old 19 May 2003, 08:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise

getting the police uniform is easy, because the game never really ends, just go to the police department in washington beach, and get the police uniform
Old 19 May 2003, 08:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

WTF!?

Well I have pal version..maybe a little difference there!? cuz I have to go ahead and do the game over till I get access to the uniform again..what a bastard!
Old 19 May 2003, 09:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

naw, on the ntsc or whatever version it is, all you do is "keep your friends close" and the game just keeps going...all you do is go to the police station in washington beach and pick it up...not doubting you or nothing
Old 20 May 2003, 08:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

yeah, i shoukld try to get that chopper!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2003, 10:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

I can get the police uniform any time. It's always in the station. But I didn't have time last night to try it out yet

I was all excited then ended up working too late to do anything.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 May 2003, 11:47 AM   #14 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Garaging it can be done, I've done it. It's a real pain in the ass but it works.

Best place to do it is at SunShine Auto's because you can fly the chopper right infront of the garage. Then you get out and simply push it in and boom, there you have it.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2003, 12:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

mm never thought of sunshine autos..well you learn something new everyday! Hunter's very handy and now even handier that I know you can garage it.What the hell am I saying I haven't played Vice City in months..maybe I should try it again.