ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake eater

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2003, 07:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake eater

Okay so most of you probably know that MGS3 was unveiled at E3..so what do you think? will this be the greatest videogame of all time or a disappointment..check out the lovely screenshots before you answer.

Jungle antics and you only play as Snake..should be awesome!
Old 17 May 2003, 10:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Impressive pics, it should be a winner for sure.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2003, 10:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Heres the rest from the collection:

Very cool
Old 19 May 2003, 02:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Once again I loved the first one then they made the 2nd for ps2 which i don't have...
Old 19 May 2003, 06:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Quote:
Victoria said in post # :
Once again I loved the first one then they made the 2nd for ps2 which i don't have...
I bought a PS2 for 1 reason and 1 reason alone..that was Metal Gear 2.Silent Hill 2 and Soul Reaver 2 were mere bonuses..just 5 finger discount a PS2 next time you're out..be careful though cuz I saw a guy trying to steal 1 right froim the display shelf and he got caught..idiot tried to hide it up his t-shirt..take a big backpack and you're sorted!
Old 19 May 2003, 07:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

DeathsDisguise is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise

holy shit, that game looks awesome as hell...hope its better than the second one
DeathsDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2003, 07:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :

I bought a PS2 for 1 reason and 1 reason alone..that was Metal Gear 2.Silent Hill 2 and Soul Reaver 2 were mere bonuses..just 5 finger discount a PS2 next time you're out..be careful though cuz I saw a guy trying to steal 1 right froim the display shelf and he got caught..idiot tried to hide it up his t-shirt..take a big backpack and you're sorted!
Yup thats the exact same reason why i want ps2 is for medal gear and silent hill but whe i get a job after a few weeks pay i should have the system
Old 19 May 2003, 08:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

^
Thats what i like to hear..or read!

Here ya go guys the full 12 minute Metal Gear 3 trailer from E3..enjoy!

ftp://ftp.futurenet.co.uk/pub/dailyr...ll_e32k3_e.asf
Old 19 May 2003, 10:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise

seems like theres more to do in this one than there was in mgs:2...thats a good thing, because 2 was kind of a disappointment
Old 20 May 2003, 12:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

^

The only disappointment was Raiden,the guy sucked monkey nuts..but in a way i'm kinda glad we got to play as him because we were able to see Solid Snake in a whole new light.Substance to me was a mere cash in,but damn if I didn't buy that disc as well..what can I say..for me Metal Gear 2 was perfection- best graphics I have ever seen,fantastic script,wonderfully covoluted plot,awesome score,great scenario and seamless gameplay..to be honest i don't even know if Metal Gear 3 will live up to it..yeah I'm being biased but what the hell..give me Metal Gear over any other game any day of the week..the 1 game I'd take with me if I were to be tossed on a desert island.All the same though 3 is looking great already..and no Raiden!
Old 20 May 2003, 09:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

yeah raiden was my main problem...but another minor problem was that the game was too short for me...and i havent even looked at substance...the graphics and everything you said good about mgs:2, ill have to agree with..but to me graphics arent everything, i like re-playability..and, yes i know that mgs:2 had re-playability...but just not enough
Old 22 May 2003, 05:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm not even done with MGS 2. I've had it sitting on the shelf since October. I need to finish that one first.

I don't know about the jungle scenery though. Looks a little out of place to me, but you never know.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2003, 06:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Well I'm not a fan of the series but sure as hell the graphics kick mayor ass. Backgrounds look cool, characters look so so there is still room for inprovement but damn the game looks great. I hope it has a GUI if not it will be anightmare like The Getaway.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2003, 07:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Keep in mind that this game is far from completion..considering that there is still literally momths and months of development to be done,I would say there is gonna be a helluva lot more to be seen to be believed if I know Mr Kojima..further graphical enhancements are almost a certainty,and as we all know theres a lot more to Metal Gear than just visual appeal.
Old 23 May 2003, 12:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Tyler Durden said in post # :
Keep in mind that this game is far from completion..considering that there is still literally momths and months of development to be done,I would say there is gonna be a helluva lot more to be seen to be believed if I know Mr Kojima..further graphical enhancements are almost a certainty,and as we all know theres a lot more to Metal Gear than just visual appeal.
There is only one proble...... They have to take it easy caus the graphic procesor of the PS2 isn't exactly best of the best.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote