ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Gamespot announces Vice city and GTA3 are headded to XBOX And Gamecube

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Apr 2003, 07:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Gamespot announces Vice city and GTA3 are headded to XBOX And Gamecube

A new report suggests that Rockstar will be bringing two of its major games to the Xbox and GameCube in 2004.

An Investor's Business Daily report suggests that after Rockstar's exclusivity contract with Sony ends in 2004, the company plans to bring both Grand Theft Auto 3 and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to the Xbox and GameCube that same year. However, Rockstar has not officially announced any such plans, and representatives from the company were unavailable to comment on the story as of press time.

We'll have more as it develops

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2003, 03:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Damn that would be so friggin cool! 'Bout time GC got some more M-rated material... I love GTA 3 and Vice City but I can't afford a PS2. Now if I can just buy these two games without my mom finding out...

Thanks for posting dude.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2003, 08:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Sin you also have to remember that the company is assuming that Sony will let them go. So don't count your chickens before they hatch cause Sony might renew their contract.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2003, 04:28 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I thought I read somewhere that Sony and Rockstar had a contract that would limit the GTA series games to Playstation only. I could be wrong though. Sony would be making a big mistake if they let this happen.

But if this true, its good to see Nintendo getting in on this because that is one thing I think that has made Nintendo go downhill over the last little bit, is their lack of more mature games like Magik said. I'm sure other people are sick and tired of Nintendo sticking with these little kid games, well at least thats how I feel anyway.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote