ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

What Game Should have a sequel???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Apr 2003, 09:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default What Game Should have a sequel???

^^^^Pretty self explanatory!

ME: Kingdom Hearts 2.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2003, 11:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Final Fantasy VII....and my friend, they announced that Kingdom Hearts is not only going to have a sequel, they want to make it the third big series along with FF and Dragon Warrior......it said so at ps2.ign.com
Old 14 Apr 2003, 09:47 AM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

SHWEET!

Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I say FF7. Its the greatest game ever.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

FF7 all the way. But I wonder what the plot will be?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2003, 12:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

i heard a rumour a while ago that lucasarts were making a sequel to full throttle now that would be fucking awesome.

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2003, 03:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Super Mario RPG needs to have a sequel, I mean a real sequel made by both Squaresoft and Nintendo. Paper Mario may be a good game but it's by no means the real sequel to Super Mario RPG.

I also think The Windwaker and Timesplitters 2 needs to get a sequel, those games kicked ass. I'd add Eternal Darkness to that list but I don't know how they could make a sequel to that.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2003, 03:52 PM   #8 (permalink)

DUMBASS Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

GTA VICE CITY

DUMBASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Apr 2003, 09:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Danevs said in post # :
i heard a rumour a while ago that lucasarts were making a sequel to full throttle now that would be fucking awesome.
Full throttle?!

That game is almost 10 years old. I have the game myself but I'm still wondering how the game will come out?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Apr 2003, 11:25 AM   #10 (permalink)

DUMBASS Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

or the simpsons roadrage i just loved that game.

DUMBASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2003, 09:41 PM   #11 (permalink)

I'd like to see another Smash Bros Game, But with how good they did the last one, I don't know how they could.

Old 04 May 2003, 04:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

SD!5 Yay
Old 06 May 2003, 05:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

MARIO TENNIS!
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2003, 07:55 AM   #14 (permalink)

well, mario tennis is due for a Gamecube release!

Old 06 May 2003, 02:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

No Mercy needs a sequel, best wrestling game ever

also FF7 needs one

and Chrono Cross/Trigger needs another one

another Breath of Fire game would be cool too