ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Post your favorite video game death of all time......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default Post your favorite video game death of all time......

Folks, I have a confession. Since Forgotten Sin has become mod, I have neglected my games and technologies duties, and I cannot do it any longer. Sin, sorry for being a shitty co-mod and not being here much, but after having to carry the forum during afficial never posting here, it was a well needed break. But that will be no longer, because Hollywood Hogan as of today is now back and I will be posting in here like I used to.

Now to get on topic....

What is your favorite death in video game history? Is it when mario died in the original mario and would shrink up and fall down the screen? Was it a particular fatality in the Mortal Kombat series? Was it a character dying in an RPG that you felt particularly close to?

Mine would have to be......
*Final Fantasy VII Spoilers*
The death of Aeris in FF7. It was just done so perfectly, at the perfect time in the game, while the relationship between her and Cloud was at a perfect time for it to affect Cloud profoundly. Then the music, the scene itself, and the battle afterwards were just so damn good....it really was my fuel for beating Final Fantasy VII because I HAD to kill Sephiroth for what he did.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 01:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: Post your favorite video game death of all time......

Quote:
Hollywood Hogan said in post # :

The death of Aeris in FF7. It was just done so perfectly, at the perfect time in the game, while the relationship between her and Cloud was at a perfect time for it to affect Cloud profoundly. Then the music, the scene itself, and the battle afterwards were just so damn good....it really was my fuel for beating Final Fantasy VII because I HAD to kill Sephiroth for what he did.
I agree with you 100% there. The death of aeris was a shocking twist on the game. Everybody thought Cloud and aeris were going to be together and when sephiroth killed her most users passion were fueled for that. Everybdy wanted to kill sephiroth for what he did. So I saw it's the best death scene hands down.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2003, 04:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

So Far, since i didn't make it there! It Would have to be The Death Of............Of............

I DON'T KNOW!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2003, 07:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sound of the Underground

Chrystal Owens is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Chrystal Owens

i agree with you 2 guys, the death of aeris wasnt just another death in a videogame...it affected me because i was so "into" the game at that point, and the LAST thing i was expecting at that point was for sephiroth to fall from the sky and kill Aeris

Chrystal Owens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2003, 08:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I liked Solidus Snake's death in Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance. You slice him down the back and he falls off the roof right next a statue of George Washington. Great symbolism there.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
pimpinthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

THE LAST BOSS IN TOTAL RECALL FOR NES
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2003, 08:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I Can't think!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2003, 08:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :
THE LAST BOSS IN TOTAL RECALL FOR NES
LMAO: Was that another midget?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2003, 09:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i love aeriss death though. it was a shame the ending in ff7 was such a load of boiled arse holes

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote