ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Metal Gear Solid 4 Exclusive To Gamecube...yep

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2003, 08:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Metal Gear Solid 4 Exclusive To Gamecube...yep

Metal Gear Solid 4 Is GameCube Exclusive

Now accepting conspiracy theories as to what happened to MGS 3

In an interview with Official French Nintendo Magazine, Shigeru Miyamoto has revealed that the mystery Metal Gear game is Metal Gear Solid 4 and will be exclusive to GameCube!

But what happened to the third in the series? Is this a mistranslation? An incredible typo? Or the work of the Patriots? Intriguing development…

Source: GamerFeed
Old 25 Mar 2003, 12:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

maybe substance was mgs3 or mgs3 is the online version that has been rumoured so the next single player mgs will be on gamecube.
Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2003, 09:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Substance must be MGS 3, it's the last title i saw come out for PS2 and XBOX!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2003, 11:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

i doubt it ps2 has a much larger base and it would be dull to release it on the gc

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I hate games like that. like i totaly love MGS but it's for different systems. I've played the first one for PS and the second ones one PS2 and i can't play it fucking game systems.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 06:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

MGS Substance is not MGS3, it's something like VR missions but not really. One Big change is that you can play Snakes Missions with Raiden, and Radiens missions as Snake, so in short, no MGS3 isn't MGS Substance, and i really honestly doubt that MGS4 will be exclusive to Gamecube...lets see what gamespot.com says Truth...
Old 25 Mar 2003, 07:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

unless you show me something from IGN.com Truth.....then your lying! Because i didn't see anything like that on gspot
Old 29 Mar 2003, 01:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Brett has a point...besides Konami alrady said the same thing for MGS and MGS Substance.. then later one they came one on diffrent systems... so even if they start out on the GC MGS4 wouldn't remain excusive... they'd lose toomuch on reputation and money overall if they did that. Sorry to say it but since konami hast givn any elcusive titles to any one system, there not gonna start now. They alrady learned from Temco's mistakes.. theres too much of a reputiton with gamers and a chance to expand thier market...and thsy can't do that on just one system. Its just comon sense...