ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Laptop vs. PC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Mar 2003, 11:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default Laptop vs. PC

Laptop vs. PC?

What do you perfer?

(Not what you have. What do you like better)

It depends how well the laptop is built and how well the computer is built, but if they are both equal I would choose lap top.
n/a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2003, 12:16 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

this should be in games & tech
Old 24 Mar 2003, 12:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Nice observation WLS. Thread moved!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2003, 12:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah well I do my best lol
Old 24 Mar 2003, 09:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Pc, i've never used a laptop before!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2003, 10:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I have no favorites. All of them have something in special. I have a PC, Laptop, and a Pocket PC.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2003, 08:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I prefer a PC. Right now I own 2 PC's and a laptop. I have been through 3 other PC's and 1 other laptop...

They both have their advantages, I just seem to like my PC better.

Last edited by SodaGirl; 02 Apr 2003 at 08:03 PM.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2003, 10:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I prefer PC,my Dad has a Laptop and I have used it before and I hate the way you have to move the arrow with your finger,bugs me for some reason.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2003, 11:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

pc laptops are too delicate...I have useda patop before and don't like them

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote