ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

sonic r

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Mar 2003, 07:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road
Default sonic r

i love sonic games. they rock arse. except sonic adventure 1 and 2. they are too hard for a gibboon like me.

but i bought sonic r for the pc. my pc is pretty good i more than super duper exceed al the requirements, along with lates drivers and all that are crap, but sonic r dont play on my pc. i have windows xp. what the holy armadillos arsehole is going on???

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2003, 10:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default Re: sonic r

Quote:
Originally posted by 'tin Man
i love sonic games. they rock arse. except sonic adventure 1 and 2. they are too hard for a gibboon like me.

but i bought sonic r for the pc. my pc is pretty good i more than super duper exceed al the requirements, along with lates drivers and all that are crap, but sonic r dont play on my pc. i have windows xp. what the holy armadillos arsehole is going on???
Some older programs don't work on XP due to the fact that Billy boy decided to be a flaming blatant homosexual.

By the way, you are right, Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 are so fucking hard, i got to the end of both of them, but i could not beat them.

I would suggest Sonic CD if you ever can get it working on XP
Old 15 Mar 2003, 04:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

i played it in an emu, but it seemed a bit buggy.

i liked sonic 3d blast. find the rom for that muthahubbad. its a cheeky little minx of agame

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 15 Mar 2003, 03:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

My fav sonic is the 1st one ever

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>

Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2003, 07:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

The Best sonic game was 2! Oil Ocean Was the best theme ever!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2003, 08:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: sonic r

Quote:
'tin Man said in post # :

I have Sonic R. It camge with a game I bought as a bonus. Let me install it on my pc and I'll try it out. If it works on my XP machine I'll tell you what the problem might be Tin Man.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2003, 10:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

thanks man

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER