ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

X-box: Last Stand In Japan?
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Mar 2003, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil
 
The Wanderer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
Posts: 6,507
Rep Power: 151
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default X-box: Last Stand In Japan?

If rumors are true at Magic Box (And they usually are...) then it looks like X-Box is going to make its last stand. How much lower CAN they go?

"FROM MAGIC BOX- RUMOR: In order to remain competitive, Microsoft is planning to reduce the price of Xbox in Japan again from 24,800 yen to 19,800 yen (US$165), matching the price of Nintendo GameCube in Japan. In addition, the price of Xbox titles will reduce to under 5,000 yen."

Kind of sad that all that fancy hardware can't compete with the simplistic Gamecube. Plus Mario Sunshine is selling better than anything the X-Box has out in Japan now. With the highly anticipated Resident Evil 0 on the horizon, I doubt a price drop for X-Box will do much good.

Also, how long before X-Box drops here in the West to compete with the Gamecube? People who are thinking of buying an X-Box in the west will take a wait and see stance to keep from getting stiffed $50 when the price drops. Not exactly a bright move by Microsoft on the eve of the Fall rush.
__________________
The Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2003, 07:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
pwevolution.com
 
GFX PimpDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 343
Rep Power: 16
GFX PimpDaddy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GFX PimpDaddy
Default

i think microsoft will be going down hill not only in xbox but also in Windows. I go to a tech school and i study Information Technology, working with computers and programming. And it is starting to look like Linux is working its way up.
GFX PimpDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2003, 07:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good
 
Triple H2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: WarZone
Posts: 543
Rep Power: 17
Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
Default

HAHAHAHHA! YES ITS COMING TRUE!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!! MY PRAYERS MIGHT BE ANSWERS!!

FUCK YOU XBOX LOVERS! SO YOUR GREAT GAME HALO IS BEING OUTSOLD BY A 20 YEAR OLD CHARACTER(MARIO)!!

THANK YOU WANDERER!! PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE GOOD NEWS!
__________________











Im Riddle_Box


Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>


<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>



Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2003, 08:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA
 
G O D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,414
Rep Power: 1271
G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Riddle_Box
HAHAHAHHA! YES ITS COMING TRUE!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!! MY PRAYERS MIGHT BE ANSWERS!!

FUCK YOU XBOX LOVERS! SO YOUR GREAT GAME HALO IS BEING OUTSOLD BY A 20 YEAR OLD CHARACTER(MARIO)!!

THANK YOU WANDERER!! PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE GOOD NEWS!
I really cant understand the hatred. Why is it you hate x-box so much. I might be the only person but I just dont give a rats arse what console is better I just want to play great games. I will play either console as long as the games are good. The way some people carry on about the x-box makes me think that bill gates has done something personal against their family to explain their behavour. Can you explain to me WHY you hate the x-box please?
__________________


G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2003, 10:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good
 
Triple H2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: WarZone
Posts: 543
Rep Power: 17
Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by shane
I really cant understand the hatred. Why is it you hate x-box so much. I might be the only person but I just dont give a rats arse what console is better I just want to play great games. I will play either console as long as the games are good. The way some people carry on about the x-box makes me think that bill gates has done something personal against their family to explain their behavour. Can you explain to me WHY you hate the x-box please?
I Hate XboX causes it a cheap PC and DreamCast Wannabe.

XBOX only has like 4 good games and people praise it for having a hard drive to diss the PS2.

PS2 has so many great games that I cant even begin to start where.

XBOX has what? All I see is people going on about Halo? Big Deal. I played it. I think its Ok, not life changing or anything.

XBOX only has online play cause deep down they know they are sinking. They only sold 8 million consoles world wide!! Ps2 sold around 54 million world wide. Yea Ok, The Ps2 was out 11 months before, but that still is a lame excuse, if XBOX is so damn great than why doesnt everyone ditch/trade in PS2 for an XBOX??
Cause XBOX sucks. Plus you have to keep spending 30-50 bucks everytime you want something! a game? a controller? a dvd kit? online kit? and many other things.

While you do have to pay for stuff for ps2 its not 40-50 bucks everytime. You can pick up controllers and games for 19.99, memory card for 24.00 and online kit 29.99.


I could go on and on and on . but I will just give you that for now
__________________











Im Riddle_Box


Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>


<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>



Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2003, 12:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll
 
Rebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 19,682
Rep Power: 2309
Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Riddle_Box
HAHAHAHHA! YES ITS COMING TRUE!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!! MY PRAYERS MIGHT BE ANSWERS!!

FUCK YOU XBOX LOVERS! SO YOUR GREAT GAME HALO IS BEING OUTSOLD BY A 20 YEAR OLD CHARACTER(MARIO)!!

THANK YOU WANDERER!! PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE GOOD NEWS!
I have to agree with you. This looks good on them....
__________________
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2003, 01:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA
 
G O D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,414
Rep Power: 1271
G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Riddle_Box
I Hate XboX causes it a cheap PC and DreamCast Wannabe.
They have always said it was a cheap version of a pc.

XBOX only has like 4 good games and people praise it for having a hard drive to diss the PS2.
The hard drive is a good thing for a game system and is something I hope the ps3 has

PS2 has so many great games that I cant even begin to start where.
I agree 100%

XBOX has what? All I see is people going on about Halo? Big Deal. I played it. I think its Ok, not life changing or anything.
Halo was good and while yes its not life changing I havnt ever played a game that was on any system


XBOX only has online play cause deep down they know they are sinking. They only sold 8 million consoles world wide!! Ps2 sold around 54 million world wide. Yea Ok, The Ps2 was out 11 months before, but that still is a lame excuse, if XBOX is so damn great than why doesnt everyone ditch/trade in PS2 for an XBOX??
Cause XBOX sucks. Plus you have to keep spending 30-50 bucks everytime you want something! a game? a controller? a dvd kit? online kit? and many other things.
There is no need to trade when you can just own both. And in my country the price for accesorys is the same for both of them. Yes I had to pay for the dvd kit for the x-box but I also had to pay for a memory card for the ps2


While you do have to pay for stuff for ps2 its not 40-50 bucks everytime. You can pick up controllers and games for 19.99, memory card for 24.00 and online kit 29.99.
Explained above



I could go on and on and on . but I will just give you that for now
Alright thanks for the explanation.
Im not here to defend the x-box or bag it because I own both ps2 and x-box and see the advantages of both.
The idea of internal memory is a good one and ps3 will have it. ]
__________________


G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2003, 12:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
like a pimp
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,035
Rep Power: 0
pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Riddle_Box
I Hate XboX causes it a cheap PC and DreamCast Wannabe.

XBOX only has like 4 good games and people praise it for having a hard drive to diss the PS2.

PS2 has so many great games that I cant even begin to start where.

XBOX has what? All I see is people going on about Halo? Big Deal. I played it. I think its Ok, not life changing or anything.

XBOX only has online play cause deep down they know they are sinking. They only sold 8 million consoles world wide!! Ps2 sold around 54 million world wide. Yea Ok, The Ps2 was out 11 months before, but that still is a lame excuse, if XBOX is so damn great than why doesnt everyone ditch/trade in PS2 for an XBOX??
Cause XBOX sucks. Plus you have to keep spending 30-50 bucks everytime you want something! a game? a controller? a dvd kit? online kit? and many other things.

While you do have to pay for stuff for ps2 its not 40-50 bucks everytime. You can pick up controllers and games for 19.99, memory card for 24.00 and online kit 29.99.


I could go on and on and on . but I will just give you that for now
What about the fact that xbox games look about ten times better than PS2 games. The fact that PS2 was out 11 months before the xbox does make a difference. Microsoft has said they are setting up for the next generation of consoles. They're not dropping out of the market. Let's not forget this was the first console from Microsoft. Markets have to be built. The xbox is setting the foundation for the next console which will, in my opinion, do as wel,l if not better than the next PS.

I just don't understand why a lot of PS2 fanboys feel the need to bash the xbox. There's room for more than one console. Deal with it.

The whole Japan thing is only b/c Nintendo is Japanese and Japan likes to promote their own products to keep their economy strong. It's simple economics.
__________________

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
pimpinthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2003, 12:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good
 
Triple H2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: WarZone
Posts: 543
Rep Power: 17
Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by pimpinthebox
What about the fact that xbox games look about ten times better than PS2 games. The fact that PS2 was out 11 months before the xbox does make a difference. Microsoft has said they are setting up for the next generation of consoles. They're not dropping out of the market. Let's not forget this was the first console from Microsoft. Markets have to be built. The xbox is setting the foundation for the next console which will, in my opinion, do as wel,l if not better than the next PS.

I just don't understand why a lot of PS2 fanboys feel the need to bash the xbox. There's room for more than one console. Deal with it.

The whole Japan thing is only b/c Nintendo is Japanese and Japan likes to promote their own products to keep their economy strong. It's simple economics.
Quote:
What about the fact that xbox games look about ten times better than PS2 games.
All you care about is the picture? What about the game itself? The fun of it, the skill? or are you one of those graphics only people?

Quote:
The fact that PS2 was out 11 months before the xbox does make a difference.

Nope. Lets a take a look at past history

Sega Genesis released 1989
SNES released September 1991.

2 years between the systems. But still, SNES kicked genesis's ass. Thats why SNES is still considered one of the best.


Quote:
Microsoft has said they are setting up for the next generation of consoles.
How can they set up for next gen, when their current system is heading for the graveyard?

Quote:
They're not dropping out of the market.
They probably wont. Seeing as the devil(bill gates) is behind it, the billionaire will keep pushing the system untill he is broke and becomes a bum and knockes on my door so he can ask if he can clean my car for a few bucks.

Quote:
Let's not forget this was the first console from Microsoft.

Your point? NES was the first from nintendo and look at it today,remembered for being the change of life in the video game market. Or Atari's 1st system?Or even Playstation from sony? So the "1st system" really dont matter.

Quote:
Markets have to be built.
Very true. But in over the year XBOX has been out, its dying. With only 8 million sold, that tells me its on its last breath

Quote:
The xbox is setting the foundation for the next console which will, in my opinion, do as wel,l if not better than the next PS.
XBOX setting the foundation??? Then video games will be doomed. If they cant get this console going,how the hell are they going to get the 2nd one going? I think PS will always outsell XBOX



Quote:
I just don't understand why a lot of PS2 fanboys feel the need to bash the xbox. There's room for more than one console. Deal with it.
I dont bash it. Im sick of it. It has done nothing. Every video games website I go to XBOX is talked about for only one game:HALO. What about the other games? Are they that bad?


Quote:
The whole Japan thing is only b/c Nintendo is Japanese and Japan likes to promote their own products to keep their economy strong. It's simple economics
True but not true. Bill Gates himself went over to japan and promoted it constantly with the XBOX being in different colors. Bill still has his boys over there. I guess people are getting so sick of microsoft they are ingoring the XBOX
__________________











Im Riddle_Box


Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>


<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>




Last edited by Triple H2; 09 Mar 2003 at 12:46 PM.
Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2003, 06:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids
 
Forgotten Sin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Charlottetown, PEI
Posts: 22,635
Rep Power: 727
Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default

Man, Billy Boy Dropped the ball on this one! HEH-HEH!
__________________




Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2003, 07:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good
 
Triple H2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: WarZone
Posts: 543
Rep Power: 17
Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinner King
Man, Billy Boy Dropped the ball on this one! HEH-HEH!
After he dropped the ball, it went straight to hell
__________________











Im Riddle_Box


Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>


<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>



Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2003, 11:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
One more match
 
Hollywood Hogan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,827
Rep Power: 24
Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default

My only beef with the XBOX is they buy franchises.

Ninja Gaiden - bought

last year, Tecmo had a poll on their website asking what console the people wanted Ninja Gaiden on, and Gamecube was the clear cut winner followed by PS2, but strangely, its on XBOX(and to back that up even, last year when I worked at Babbages Ninja Gaiden was in the computer to be released february 22, 2002 for the PS2, but was delayed indefinately and cancelled, only to be moved to XBOX).

Rare - bought

Rare leaves Nintendo and right away, what does Billyboy do, he does a power play and buys Rareware.

HALO - BOUGHT

A game that was originally supposed to come out for the PC was cancelled, just to come out on XBOX. No reason for cancelling it except for the fact that Microsoft bought Bungie, so they scrapped the PC version so they could use it to get ahead in the console wars.

Not only that, they have made attempts to buy Rockstar Games, and Sega, two of the biggest third party companies in the industry today.

I own an XBOX yes(though I bought it used just to make sure I didn't contribute to Microsoft console sales), because I am a game junky, but I hope to see the fall of this system, and I hope Microsoft gives it up after this one attempt.
__________________
Hollywood Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2003, 02:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA
 
G O D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,414
Rep Power: 1271
G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollywood Hogan

I own an XBOX yes(though I bought it used just to make sure I didn't contribute to Microsoft console sales), because I am a game junky, but I hope to see the fall of this system, and I hope Microsoft gives it up after this one attempt.
You cant have played any games yet that make use of the create your own soundtrack feature otherwise you would never want the system to fail. It makes my game 20 times more enjoyable and RAW 2 will have this feature.
__________________


G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2003, 11:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
like a pimp
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,035
Rep Power: 0
pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by shane
You cant have played any games yet that make use of the create your own soundtrack feature otherwise you would never want the system to fail. It makes my game 20 times more enjoyable and RAW 2 will have this feature.
Very true. Rallisport Challenge is a great game to begin with. Adding the custom soundtrack makes it even better.
__________________

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
pimpinthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2003, 02:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Feel The Pain
 
Hrr Rk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 671
Rep Power: 22
Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollywood Hogan
My only beef with the XBOX is they buy franchises.

Ninja Gaiden - bought

last year, Tecmo had a poll on their website asking what console the people wanted Ninja Gaiden on, and Gamecube was the clear cut winner followed by PS2, but strangely, its on XBOX(and to back that up even, last year when I worked at Babbages Ninja Gaiden was in the computer to be released february 22, 2002 for the PS2, but was delayed indefinately and cancelled, only to be moved to XBOX).

Rare - bought

Rare leaves Nintendo and right away, what does Billyboy do, he does a power play and buys Rareware.

HALO - BOUGHT

A game that was originally supposed to come out for the PC was cancelled, just to come out on XBOX. No reason for cancelling it except for the fact that Microsoft bought Bungie, so they scrapped the PC version so they could use it to get ahead in the console wars.

Not only that, they have made attempts to buy Rockstar Games, and Sega, two of the biggest third party companies in the industry today.

I own an XBOX yes(though I bought it used just to make sure I didn't contribute to Microsoft console sales), because I am a game junky, but I hope to see the fall of this system, and I hope Microsoft gives it up after this one attempt.
YEah since they got rare perfect dark will be on there. I honestly think xbox ownz and to me it has good games but i just aint got money to buy them.
__________________
Hrr Rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
One Night Stand 3 - ECW's last stand? mtcal World Wrestling Entertainment 9 29 May 2007 02:34 AM
New Japan star invades All Japan + results *u.s. stars to* Bloodice General Wrestling 2 05 Jan 2004 05:41 PM
Top american star in japan to sign with new japan? Drk~ngl General Wrestling 0 31 Mar 2003 06:53 AM
All Japan & New Japan Results Dark Angels Man General Wrestling 0 02 Dec 2002 09:08 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46 AM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.