ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Tell me why? Cause maybe i'm just retarded at this!
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Mar 2003, 09:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids
 
Forgotten Sin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Charlottetown, PEI
Posts: 22,635
Rep Power: 727
Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Tell me why? Cause maybe i'm just retarded at this!

Well, so far i have been laying FFVII, And i must say i don't get exactly WHY it's the best of them all. In my opinion my heart will always sway toward FF8, But Maybe that's because i haven't made it so far! SO I'M asking this, What in the hell makes it so damn significant, and so Damn Great!
__________________




Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2003, 10:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!
 
Danevs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Wales, Britain
Posts: 759
Rep Power: 16
Danevs is on a distinguished road
Default

the storyline, the graphics were breathtaking, the battle system was balanced perfectly, the wide range of gameplay in short and in my opinion ff7 is the greatest game of all time and shows how good a game can be
__________________

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???




Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2003, 10:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids
 
Forgotten Sin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Charlottetown, PEI
Posts: 22,635
Rep Power: 727
Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Danevs
the storyline, the graphics were breathtaking, the battle system was balanced perfectly, the wide range of gameplay in short and in my opinion ff7 is the greatest game of all time and shows how good a game can be
Well, I Just need to get used to it, i guess, cause i do like it!
__________________




Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2003, 10:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!
 
Danevs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Wales, Britain
Posts: 759
Rep Power: 16
Danevs is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Crowbar
Well, I Just need to get used to it, i guess, cause i do like it!
by the time you beat it you will of legally changed your to cloud
Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2003, 10:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids
 
Forgotten Sin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Charlottetown, PEI
Posts: 22,635
Rep Power: 727
Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default

Alright, Sounds good!
__________________




Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2003, 10:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good
 
Triple H2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: WarZone
Posts: 543
Rep Power: 17
Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
Default

I always hated FF series. The last good one was ff3 on SNES
__________________











Im Riddle_Box


Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>


<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>



Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2003, 10:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids
 
Forgotten Sin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Charlottetown, PEI
Posts: 22,635
Rep Power: 727
Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Riddle_Box
I always hated FF series. The last good one was ff3 on SNES
I used to have FF1 For NES!
__________________




Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2003, 10:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good
 
Triple H2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: WarZone
Posts: 543
Rep Power: 17
Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by FS Hates Avril
I used to have FF1 For NES!
Now that was a classic!
__________________











Im Riddle_Box


Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>


<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>



Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2003, 10:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids
 
Forgotten Sin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Charlottetown, PEI
Posts: 22,635
Rep Power: 727
Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default

Yeah, But My Fave is Still FF8!
__________________




Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2003, 11:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids
 
Forgotten Sin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Charlottetown, PEI
Posts: 22,635
Rep Power: 727
Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default

The 1 I HATED WAS FF9!
__________________




Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2003, 01:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll
 
Rebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 19,682
Rep Power: 2309
Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default

My friend likes FF8 the best. So your not the only one. I liked 7 the best because the storylines. And the characters were pretty cool. There's only the one part where the stoty gets pretty fucked up. I liked 8 a lot too. But the ending is fucked.
__________________
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2003, 02:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good
 
Triple H2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: WarZone
Posts: 543
Rep Power: 17
Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinner King
Yeah, But My Fave is Still FF8!

Like Many, i never really got ff8. But my buddies love it. they swear by it
__________________











Im Riddle_Box


Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>


<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>



Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2003, 03:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
One more match
 
Hollywood Hogan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,827
Rep Power: 24
Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default

See, I did not like FFVIII. Squall was a hero that really was not a very good one. He supposedly changed throughout the game and became more caring, but in my eyes, he acted the same the whole game. The icing on the cake was the thing with the nursery where they all discovered that they knew each other when they were kids. That was what drew me away from VIII. How far are you in VII FS?
__________________
Hollywood Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2003, 12:15 AM   #14 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo
 
DeathsDisguise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: The Killing Fields
Posts: 325
Rep Power: 16
DeathsDisguise is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise
Default

the storylines, the characters, the plot and of course cloud and sephiroth...sephiroth is an evil motherfucker in FFVII....
DeathsDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2003, 05:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids
 
Forgotten Sin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Charlottetown, PEI
Posts: 22,635
Rep Power: 727
Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default

well, i just finished the chocobo race, and got the desert buggy, and i don't know where to go next! So far, i think sepiroth is Pretty Frickin' EVil! I Just wished I Didn't already know what's gonna happen to aeris! But oh Well!
__________________




Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RVD is retarded and gay. STICK World Wrestling Entertainment 49 16 Mar 2007 10:01 PM
MSN = Retarded Side Effect Off-Topic 17 14 Aug 2005 10:20 PM
So So So So So So So So So So Retarded xer0 Off-Topic 0 06 Jun 2005 10:20 AM
you're so retarded, man... Nullpunkt Off-Topic 0 09 Aug 2004 08:38 PM
can you say retarded???? Rebel Sports 9 07 May 2004 11:34 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 AM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.