ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Your Final Fantasy, Fantasy matches..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Feb 2003, 04:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Your Final Fantasy, Fantasy matches..

Since many of us here are big fan of the FF series I was wondering what type of dream matches would you like to see if your ever got the chance to use any character in any final fantasy game and why..

Here are mine for single one-on-one matches:
Note: I'll do team matches later..

Cloud vs Spehiroth: (I know this is a predctable one that has sorats been done before but not a complete fully one-on-one battle, though that might happen in that new version of KH accourding to Jill's link to that mpeg.)

Auron vs Sephiroth: (a classic battle between 2 good swordsmans. Auron has the experience and a heavier percing sword, while Sephiroth has the reach and youth...tough call but good battle)

Leon vs Cloud: (nice battle of 2 moody heros, think Cloud has the advantage on that one)

Zell vs Tifa: (the hand-to-hand combat of the final heavens! another tough call)

Vincent vs Irvine: (a good shootout but I think vincent's got the upper hand, all he has to do is change in on of his beast forms to finsih off that womanizer)

Riku vs Yuffie: (a kwel battle of theifs!! Theiving parts are about equal, but fighting skills...Yuffie wins hands down)

The Eden G.F. vs Sin[of ffX]: ( A colossal battle a large....er...entities. Not sure which would win..and thoguhts on this one?)

Sephele vs Areis:(a interesting battle but really have no idea who would win it..)

Edea vs Lulu: (Battle of the Goth- sorrceress. This would be one hell of a magic battle...not sure who would win it, guess it come down to whos MP runs out first.)

Cid[of FF7] vs Auron: (battle of the ol sh*tkickers another tough battle between two vetrans...but my pic would be Auron.)

Qusitis vs Quina: (battle of the blue mages. Not 100% sure but my bet would go to Quisits, since her learned attack seem much more powerful and resourseful.)

Dagger vs Yuna (Battle of the summoers. Since Yuna and access to more of em, I have to go for her. )

I'll try to think of more but lets here which ones your all woudl like to see, and predictction on who would win and why.
Old 10 Feb 2003, 10:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Kefka vs. Sephiroth - The two most evil people in the Final Fantasy Universe. Kefka poisoned a whole city and killed all of them including the women and children and he also was the only FF villian to succeed in destroying the world(and no, that is not the end when he destroys it), but i think in a 1 on 1 battle Sephiroth's superior swordsmanship would end up prevailing.
Old 11 Feb 2003, 12:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

This may sound stupid since I played all the ff games but who is Leon?
Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2003, 12:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Leon is the name that Squall takes in Kingdom Hearts to hide his true identity.
Old 11 Feb 2003, 09:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hollywood is right....Make mistake....playing too much playing KH.