ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

The official "Bruno" Trailor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 May 2009, 12:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default The official "Bruno" Trailor

<object width="450" height="294"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/9995"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/9995" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="294" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

I am totally seeing this movie.....Gotta love the shock value.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2009, 01:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Re: The official "Bruno" Trailor

Hopefully for Sascha, this will be funnier than Borat...which isn't saying much.

Honestly I think Baron Cohen peaked with King Julien of the Ring Tailed Lemurs...either that or playing Madonna's chauffeur in her video for Music.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2009, 12:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I didn't like Borat and thought it was completely overrated, not even funny at all to be quite honest.

This looks no different but I'll probably end up renting it anyways.

The only movie I liked with Sascha Baren Cohen was Talladega Nights.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2009, 02:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I guess this is supposed to be the BIG trailor debut at the MTV mOvie Awards this year...too bad it already got leaked on the net first.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2009, 06:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rupert is on a distinguished road

Hi, I cant understand your thought .. because i dnt have any idea about this matter..

Anti-Bullying organisation
Rupert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2011, 04:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

funsukh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to funsukh

Nice trailer and thanks for sharing.
funsukh is offline   Reply With Quote