ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Phish is back...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Mar 2009, 08:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Phish is back...

So they played a weekend run at the Hampton Coliseum this past Fri, Sat and Sun. They're offering free mp3 downloads of each of the shows on their site. I know like maybe 2 other people might have the slightest of interest in that, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

Still super bitter about it, if anyone recalls my original post on it last year. I could go into a hyperlong explaination...or I could just tell you it feels like Trey Anastasio needs more drug money.

Still...I'm happy about it and loving the new sets nonetheless. Go figure.

Oh...and here's a pic or two...

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 09 Mar 2009 at 08:51 PM.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2009, 06:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Re: Phish is back...

LMAO...it even made most web portals' front pages...

Quote:
Police seize more than $1 million from Phish fans
Yahoo! News
Mon Mar 9, 5:19 pm

HAMPTON, Va. – Some Phish fans are leaving Hampton a little lighter than when they arrived for the band's weekend reunion.

Police said Monday they confiscated about $1.2 million in illegal drugs and more than $68,000 in cash from concertgoers. Authorities also arrested 194 Phish fans during the three-night celebration of the band's return to the stage after a nearly five-year absence.

Most of the arrests were for drug possession, use and distribution, police said.

Tourism officials had estimated 75,000 fans would be coming to the coastal Virginia city. Nearly 200 law enforcement officers worked the weekend event, with the Vermont-based band picking up the tab.
That figures...

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 10 Mar 2009, 07:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

****in' VA PIGS
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2009, 01:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

As long as I don't have to pay to listen to the shows then I'm happy. I'm too young to have seen Phish live before but I have seen Trey. Regardless of his needs, music is music.
Old 10 Mar 2009, 11:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

That lighting is sick.
I'm going to download those shows. It'll be a good add to the library.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2009, 12:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Wow. Those shows are awesome. It probably has a lot more to do with the fact that they offered up Soundboard master copies as opposed to the typically crappy Audience Feed all my other Phish shows spawn from...but goddamn that's some good playing.

The cleanliness of it all reminds me of their early 90s shows in oversized bars/undersized theaters. There was rust here and there, but all together that's the best they've sounded since maybe 1992.

Okay...I'm on board.